Who are the official visits this weekend?

Better not let him leave without a 100% unequivocal commit...

Don't care if he wants to wait until NSD to announce, get him to sign papers privately & just tell him he can do it again publicly on Feb 1.

The kids speed and athleticism he shows to play either WR or CB with equal top level ability--No seen to often...Get Him!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
I hope we make a move with Edwards. He is one of the top talents in South Florida IMO.

You like him at corner or safety

Corner.

I was iffy on Edwards before his senior stuff...I think there was tremendous improvement from Jr. to Sr tape. I wouldn't rule out safety but I agree with DMoney that he can play corner, and that's where I'd want him. He's not very physical, explosive hitter type...But his hips/turn seemed much smoother as career progressed. Like Henderson better, but would love to have this kid.

Great size and ranginess for the position.

I hope we make a move with Edwards. He is one of the top talents in South Florida IMO.

Yes and he can play CB or S and has played against top level competition in S. FL. As people have posted here a state top level high jumper.

Don't care if he wants to wait until NSD to announce, get him to sign papers privately & just tell him he can do it again publicly on Feb 1.

He can't sign any LOI papers until signing day. He could sign grant-in-aid agreement papers I believe but those are non-binding anyway. He'd have to sign on NSD to lock him in.

Advertisement

He can't sign any LOI papers until signing day. He could sign grant-in-aid agreement papers I believe but those are non-binding anyway. He'd have to sign on NSD to lock him in.
I know... Still have'em do it anyway...

I know... Still have'em do it anyway...

Treat him like that Bama booster did to that recruit 5 or 6 years ago. Took that poor kid to hotel and locked him in it until he flipped to Bama. That's some ****** dedication.

Advertisement
Considering those "rumors" consisted of 3 people discussing an offhand remark about his family moving wherever Jeff goes to school the official verdict is that you have to be a gaping cavernous cvnt to be worried.

I always turn into a gaping cavernous cvnt this time of year. It's like Christmas but with more menstruation.

I'm reporting him for foul language. Stay tuned.

Cvnt is Russian for "**** eating fvck face maggot."

More foul language. Ban coming up.

View attachment 41729

You would've gotten your åss kicked repeatedly where I grew up...and I grew up in a nice place.

Are there any updates on how the visits are going? Usually there is more info by now.

Advertisement
I love when these out of state kids come on their OV from these cold parts of the country and its 75-80 degrees in Miami. They get off that plane with their families, and literally step into paradise. Let's hope JT and his parents are blown away on this visit, it will be hard not to be .

My first post as you can see fellas , I have been on a different Miami board since 04, but the info and activity on here is light years ahead of the "old" board I was on. Looking forward to some great CANES talk with a great fan base.

If they fly in daylight, seeing the topography from 3k feet is just breathtaking. Then getting to the Sonesta it's just too much... they can go back to wherever they came from but they'll always remember Miami!

Tariq Carpenter
Wilder
Gaynor
Herbert
Edwards
Thomas

Missing anyone?

the only solid kid in that group is Gaynor... Not sure that i like that in terms of environment for Thomas. I'm sure the EE's like Deejay will be around him a lot though.

Who should we anticipate being his host? Richards?

Wilder is solid

AR has to be hosting JT

Wilder has had a foot out the door since he committed

This close to signing day? It's a too little to late for other programs unless he has a history and I still think he'd pull a Harley.

Advertisement
I love when these out of state kids come on their OV from these cold parts of the country and its 75-80 degrees in Miami. They get off that plane with their families, and literally step into paradise. Let's hope JT and his parents are blown away on this visit, it will be hard not to be .

My first post as you can see fellas , I have been on a different Miami board since 04, but the info and activity on here is light years ahead of the "old" board I was on. Looking forward to some great CANES talk with a great fan base.

Welcome, Jerz.

Are there any updates on how the visits are going? Usually there is more info by now.

No we usually get updates tomorrow afternoon.

No, we usually have many tweets posted by now from the resident twitter stalkers. Harley was followed closely last week on Friday night.With Thomas,Hebert, and Edwards here I thought there might be some info.

Last edited:
Drunk and can't wait to talk sh*t to Clemhole fans. C-A-N-E-S. Jeff Thomas says goodbye to East St. Louis and hello to Coral Gables. Mike H lives his life in obscurity. We gotsomecanes overhere.

Advertisement
Back