The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.
All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You agree to the following rules:
1) Be respectful: Treat other users with respect and refrain from using abusive or threatening language. Personal attacks, insults, and other forms of harassment will not be tolerated.
2) Stay on topic: Keep discussions focused on the topic at hand and avoid going off on tangents or hijacking threads.
3) No hate speech or discrimination: Do not post or promote content that is discriminatory or promotes hate towards individuals or groups based on their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or other personal characteristics. This includes slurs, derogatory language, or any content that could be perceived as promoting bigotry or prejudice.
4) No harassment or threats: Do not post or promote content that is threatening, abusive, or harassing towards other users, or that could incite violence or harm. This includes any form of stalking, bullying, or doxxing.
5) No spam or advertising: Do not post or promote content solely for the purpose of advertising products, services, or websites. This includes links to affiliate programs, referral links, or any other form of commercial content.
6) No illegal activities: Do not post or promote content that is illegal or violates the forum's terms of service. This includes sharing links to pirated content, promoting drug use, or any other activity that is deemed illegal or unethical.
7) Respect privacy: Do not share personal information about other users without their consent. This includes any private messages or emails that are exchanged within the forum.
8) No trolling or baiting: Do not post content with the intention of inciting a negative reaction from other users. This includes making inflammatory or controversial statements just to provoke a response.
9) No plagiarism or copyright infringement: Do not post or promote content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others. This includes copying and pasting content from other websites or sources without permission.
10) Follow forum guidelines: Follow any additional guidelines or rules set by the forum moderators or administrators. Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in a warning or ban from the forum.
We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.