Who are the official visits this weekend?

Advertisement
[TWEET]822882149250584578[/TWEET]
G8ynor is a big time sleeper, he's really good. Looking foward to big things from him in his career at miami. He looks how you would want your center to look physically

Outside Donaldson I think Gaynor will have a better career on th Olinw from this class.

I as well. That kid's mean and that type of guy that would attempt to eye gouge you in a pile. I hope he lives a center as that could be his money position.

Advertisement
Edwards looks like a man-child at DB. Jesus.

Canes or Gators -- what do you guys honestly think? I know I'm being naive asking this on THIS board but I'm curious.

Yup. Always wanted him and I'm willing to say I want him more than CJ now.

Based on this photo or football abilities? I also agree Edwards > Henderson

Both. CJ's faster, but Edwards is built and has a lot of experience playing the position at a good level.

Advertisement

Canes or Gators -- what do you guys honestly think? I know I'm being naive asking this on THIS board but I'm curious.

Both. CJ's faster, but Edwards is built and has a lot of experience playing the position at a good level.

Agreed Edwards will contribute next fall. By the time Cj will be ready to play we will have an influx of talent at DB on campus.Hopefully we sway Edwards back home, Henderson is meh to me espcially considering how he handled his recruitment.

Agreed Edwards will contribute next fall. By the time Cj will be ready to play we will have an influx of talent at DB on campus.Hopefully we sway Edwards back home, Henderson is meh to me espcially considering how he handled his recruitment.

How has cj Henderson handle is recruitment? He decommitted and has visited the school several times sense

Advertisement

How has cj Henderson handle is recruitment? He decommitted and has visited the school several times sense

Ferrelli is that you?

Advertisement
[TWEET]822882149250584578[/TWEET]
G8ynor is a big time sleeper, he's really good. Looking foward to big things from him in his career at miami. He looks how you would want your center to look physically

Outside Donaldson I think Gaynor will have a better career on th Olinw from this class.

Gaynor will be the lineman with a broken nose and blood coming down his face demanding Richt that we keep running it down their throats

Ferrelli is that you?

I'd like to know too. How has CJ handled his recruitment?

Ferrelli is that you?

Edwards also is an attention whöre, but at least he will contribute day 1. I said Henderson was meh because hes an attention whöre that will most likely take a few years to produce at CB. So i stand by what I said. MEH

Advertisement
Back