Who are the official visits this weekend?

Advertisement
Ferrelli is that you?

I'd like to know too. How has CJ handled his recruitment?

Like a girl who breaks up with their boyfriend because other dudes stopped giving her attention.

I disagree with this completely. Other than committing and decommitting with us, what has he done to seek attention?
Thats fine & dandy thats your opinion and I respect that. Why commit to us in the 1st place if your not sure where you want to go to school? Besides for the attention aspect? Mark Richt isn't pressuring kids to commit on spot like the last regime.

Maybe he had a change of heart? Is that not possible? He isn't the first nor will he be the last to change his mind. Have you ever changed your mind about anything? You still haven't given a valid reason as to why he seeks attention. The kid may be a f-a-g-g-o-t Gator at the end or not but I have no issues with the way he handled his recruiting. There are far worse out there.

I'd like to know too. How has CJ handled his recruitment?

Like a girl who breaks up with their boyfriend because other dudes stopped giving her attention.

I disagree with this completely. Other than committing and decommitting with us, what has he done to seek attention?
Thats fine & dandy thats your opinion and I respect that. Why commit to us in the 1st place if your not sure where you want to go to school? Besides for the attention aspect? Mark Richt isn't pressuring kids to commit on spot like the last regime.

Maybe he had a change of heart? Is that not possible? He isn't the first nor will he be the last to change his mind. Have you ever changed your mind about anything? You still haven't given a valid reason as to why he seeks attention. The kid may be a f-a-g-g-o-t Gator at the end or not but I have no issues with the way he handled his recruiting. There are far worse out there.

Why would I know why the kid seeks attention? You going to lay me over your knee and give me a spanking if I cant give you a reason that appeases you? Im entitled to my opinion even if you think its a ****** one. So please go pïss up a rope.

[TWEET]822946501626302464[/TWEET]

164N0.gif

Advertisement

Why would I know why the kid seeks attention? You going to lay me over your knee and give me a spanking if I cant give you a reason that appeases you? Im entitled to my opinion even if you think its a ****ty one. So please go pïss up a rope.

So no examples? Got it. Carry on.

Advertisement
Edwards has run a 4.60.

I hope we make a move with Edwards. He is one of the top talents in South Florida IMO.

what kind of speed does he have? did he run at a Nike camp?

Couldn't find a time on him but he's fast enough to play corner here. Not as fast as Henderson - few are - but I think he's a more fluid and instinctive CB than Henderson. JMO.
At a camp or event? Haven't seen enough of him to make a decent call, but [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] has been in my ear about him playing Corner. Doesn't really matter. Just get him on campus and work it out later.

Edwards has run a 4.60.

I hope we make a move with Edwards. He is one of the top talents in South Florida IMO.

what kind of speed does he have? did he run at a Nike camp?

Couldn't find a time on him but he's fast enough to play corner here. Not as fast as Henderson - few are - but I think he's a more fluid and instinctive CB than Henderson. JMO.
At a camp or event? Haven't seen enough of him to make a decent call, but [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] has been in my ear about him playing Corner. Doesn't really matter. Just get him on campus and work it out later.

There are no official Nike 40s on him.

If we get Dean the CB position is solid. If we can land Edwards we do not need that 2 star project Carpenter.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back