Who are the official visits this weekend?

Advertisement
Both. CJ's faster, but Edwards is built and has a lot of experience playing the position at a good level.

Agreed Edwards will contribute next fall. By the time Cj will be ready to play we will have an influx of talent at DB on campus.Hopefully we sway Edwards back home, Henderson is meh to me espcially considering how he handled his recruitment.

How has cj Henderson handle is recruitment? He decommitted and has visited the school several times sense

Ferrelli is that you?

I'd like to know too. How has CJ handled his recruitment?

Like a girl who breaks up with their boyfriend because other dudes stopped giving her attention.

Agreed Edwards will contribute next fall. By the time Cj will be ready to play we will have an influx of talent at DB on campus.Hopefully we sway Edwards back home, Henderson is meh to me espcially considering how he handled his recruitment.

How has cj Henderson handle is recruitment? He decommitted and has visited the school several times sense

Ferrelli is that you?

Like a girl who breaks up with their boyfriend because other dudes stopped giving her attention.

I disagree with this completely. Other than committing and decommitting with us, what has he done to seek attention?

Advertisement

Ferrelli is that you?

This was Brian Edwards not CJ Henderson.

Ferrelli is that you?

I disagree with this completely. Other than committing and decommitting with us, what has he done to seek attention?
Thats fine & dandy thats your opinion and I respect that. Why commit to us in the 1st place if your not sure where you want to go to school? Besides for the attention aspect? Mark Richt isn't pressuring kids to commit on spot like the last regime.

Advertisement
[TWEET]822882149250584578[/TWEET]
G8ynor is a big time sleeper, he's really good. Looking foward to big things from him in his career at miami. He looks how you would want your center to look physically

Outside Donaldson I think Gaynor will have a better career on th Olinw from this class.

Gaynor will be the lineman with a broken nose and blood coming down his face demanding Richt that we keep running it down their throats

Bernie Kosar vs BC (less the blood).

Advertisement
Please can someone get that Gator out of Miami..
Hebert...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Remember Offense lineman with tree stumps
for legs is a take..

Heck, Gaynor has tree trunks for legs and arms. Add that to how he moves, and how nasty he is on the field, and this kid is coming in way underrated

Advertisement
Back