Who are the official visits this weekend?

stb

Sophomore
Who are the official we really need. Not some last minute plan B or even C type guy we are bringing in because we fear not landing the quality we really need. Thanks

Advertisement
Tariq Carpenter
Wilder
Gaynor
Herbert
Edwards
Thomas

Missing anyone?

Tariq Carpenter
Wilder
Gaynor
Herbert
Edwards
Thomas

Missing anyone?

I see some are already commits. I guess it is their first official. Hope Thomas like the situation. Also Edwards as we need real quality at CB/S position not hail Mary's offers.

Tariq Carpenter
Wilder
Gaynor
Herbert
Edwards
Thomas

Missing anyone?

the only solid kid in that group is Gaynor... Not sure that i like that in terms of environment for Thomas. I'm sure the EE's like Deejay will be around him a lot though.

Who should we anticipate being his host? Richards?

Tariq Carpenter
Wilder
Gaynor
Herbert
Edwards
Thomas

Missing anyone?

the only solid kid in that group is Gaynor... Not sure that i like that in terms of environment for Thomas. I'm sure the EE's like Deejay will be around him a lot though.

Wilder is solid

AR has to be hosting JT

Advertisement
AR plus EEs like Deejay and Weldon, plus the coaching staff. I think we're alright.

Tariq Carpenter
Wilder
Gaynor
Herbert
Edwards
Thomas

Missing anyone?

Wilder is solid

AR has to be hosting JT

Agreed. They seem to have a good relationship.

Tariq Carpenter
Wilder
Gaynor
Herbert
Edwards
Thomas

Missing anyone?

Wilder is solid

AR has to be hosting JT

Wilder has had a foot out the door since he committed

Tariq Carpenter
Wilder
Gaynor
Herbert
Edwards
Thomas

Missing anyone?

Wilder is solid

AR has to be hosting JT
Wilder is solid unless Auburn or some other program he prefers offers.

Advertisement
I hope we make a move with Edwards. He is one of the top talents in South Florida IMO.

The EEs will do well in making the guys comfortable the key though is Edwards because hr has the upside to do so well here and he knows we desperately need a talent like him

Advertisement
I love when these out of state kids come on their OV from these cold parts of the country and its 75-80 degrees in Miami. They get off that plane with their families, and literally step into paradise. Let's hope JT and his parents are blown away on this visit, it will be hard not to be .

My first post as you can see fellas , I have been on a different Miami board since 04, but the info and activity on here is light years ahead of the "old" board I was on. Looking forward to some great CANES talk with a great fan base.

I love when these out of state kids come on their OV from these cold parts of the country and its 75-80 degrees in Miami. They get off that plane with their families, and literally step into paradise. Let's hope JT and his parents are blown away on this visit, it will be hard not to be .

My first post as you can see fellas , I have been on a different Miami board since 04, but the info and activity on here is light years ahead of the "old" board I was on. Looking forward to some great CANES talk with a great fan base.

Missiouri can get cold in all but when it definitely can get hot. Where Thomas is from Im sure he will love the setting of the U and the city of miami

Bring them boys some chongas and give them a big cookie. Give Herbert a whole box of cookies.

Advertisement
I hope we make a move with Edwards. He is one of the top talents in South Florida IMO.

what kind of speed does he have? did he run at a Nike camp?

Couldn't find a time on him but he's fast enough to play corner here. Not as fast as Henderson - few are - but I think he's a more fluid and instinctive CB than Henderson. JMO.

what kind of speed does he have? did he run at a Nike camp?

Not sure on his speed. I'd guess 4.6 based on his play.

What he brings is rare fluidity, change of direction and footwork for a legit 6'3 corner. He finished 8th in the state in the high jump and you can see the short-area burst in his clips. He is an impressive athlete in person.

[HUDL]video/3/4720704/58180d6e90f9931ca043fd4e[/HUDL]

Tariq Carpenter
Wilder
Gaynor
Herbert
Edwards
Thomas

Missing anyone?

Wilder is solid

AR has to be hosting JT
Wilder is solid unless Auburn or some other program he prefers offers.

Wilder's interview with the Sun Sentinel seems like hes pretty set on playing here

Edit: sorry I thought we were talking about EE Weldon, my mistake

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back