Who are the official visits this weekend?

Advertisement
From Ivins....sources in East St. Louis say Thomas is en route and scheduled to arrive at 5pm with multiple family members.

The weather could not be better.

OK, am i the only one worried about those rumors of the Thomas family fishing for extras (ie they want to "move on up" out of their hometown)?

Considering those "rumors" consisted of 3 people discussing an offhand remark about his family moving wherever Jeff goes to school the official verdict is that you have to be a gaping cavernous cvnt to be worried.

From Ivins....sources in East St. Louis say Thomas is en route and scheduled to arrive at 5pm with multiple family members.

OK, am i the only one worried about those rumors of the Thomas family fishing for extras (ie they want to "move on up" out of their hometown)?

Considering those "rumors" consisted of 3 people discussing an offhand remark about his family moving wherever Jeff goes to school the official verdict is that you have to be a gaping cavernous cvnt to be worried.

Welp... Looks like another poster got his lunch money taken away.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I always turn into a gaping cavernous cvnt this time of year. It's like Christmas but with more menstruation.

I always turn into a gaping cavernous cvnt this time of year. It's like Christmas but with more menstruation.

I'm reporting him for foul language. Stay tuned.

Cvnt is Russian for "**** eating fvck face maggot."

Advertisement
Better not let him leave without a 100% unequivocal commit...

Don't care if he wants to wait until NSD to announce, get him to sign papers privately & just tell him he can do it again publicly on Feb 1.

Cvnt is Russian for "**** eating fvck face maggot."

More foul language. Ban coming up.

images.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back