Who are the official visits this weekend?

Advertisement
I'm with DMoney.

Brian Edwards might be my favorite SFL recruit in the 2017 cycle just based on how underrated he is.

I'm with DMoney.

Brian Edwards might be my favorite SFL recruit in the 2017 cycle just based on how underrated he is.

I love his film, I just wish he had somebody to help him handle his recruiting process better but I could say that about most D1 recruits these days

Who are the official we really need. Not some last minute plan B or even C type guy we are bringing in because we fear not landing the quality we really need. Thanks

The only last minute "Hail Mary" is that 2 star DB. I guess after Gibson is on the rocks, Edwards is a maybe, they are having to reall reach out. The rest are solid

Advertisement
Who are the official we really need. Not some last minute plan B or even C type guy we are bringing in because we fear not landing the quality we really need. Thanks

Who are the bung-holes that down voted you? Who did you criticize? Sounds like the clan that all recently joined on that 2 star DB to attack a post based strictly on fact/stats..

From Ivins....sources in East St. Louis say Thomas is en route and scheduled to arrive at 5pm with multiple family members.

Sorry I down voted you.I seldom post but like to read. I was reading those down voters and they have issues. Sure must be nice to think that small. MR and his coaches will make the schollie offers not people trying to be bullies and coerce others. That is a dead end approach and has never worked just turns the majority of people off.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Who are the bung-holes that down voted you? Who did you criticize? Sounds like the clan that all recently joined on that 2 star DB to attack a post based strictly on fact/stats..

I up voted you as I sow one of those troll clowns down vote you.

Advertisement
From Ivins....sources in East St. Louis say Thomas is en route and scheduled to arrive at 5pm with multiple family members.

The weather could not be better.

OK, am i the only one worried about those rumors of the Thomas family fishing for extras (ie they want to "move on up" out of their hometown)?

Nope. Scares the crap out of me too. I'm as soft-shouldered as they come when it comes to stuff like this - like a **** recruiting gazelle...

Advertisement

OK, am i the only one worried about those rumors of the Thomas family fishing for extras (ie they want to "move on up" out of their hometown)?

Nope. Scares the crap out of me too. I'm as soft-shouldered as they come when it comes to stuff like this - like a **** recruiting gazelle...

What rumors? Nobody has said that? That was made up in some peoples heads because someone mentioned his family might move with him. Nobody has ever said they are fishing for anything. Stop with that BS.

Sorry. I meant that I'm worried the quote about moving his family down might MEAN they're fishing for extras. Sorry for the confusion.

If this comes down to Louisville offering his family a nicer place to stay, it could be a wrap. Simple as that.

lol. I have no problems competing with the Bamas and Buckeyes with $$ but this is the reason why recruiting in S Fl has turned into such a cesspool. I just don't want to get caught. Again.

Advertisement
Back