Stephen Morris hurt lifting weights

Advertisement
doubt it or it wasn't too bad. didn't see any information in his twitter

@AHurns1 SMH just blew out my knee!

Say what???

thumbnail.aspx

Nobody wondered why a 6'5 qb on a high school national championship team with 20 D1 players around him only received an offer from Memphis and Eastern Michigan?

Williams fared pretty well at Memphis for a true freshman. Give the kid a chance.

Advertisement
Nobody wondered why a 6'5 qb on a high school national championship team with 20 D1 players around him only received an offer from Memphis and Eastern Michigan?

If you're going to go post info on another board like you did, at least quote it right. I said he'd possibly miss spring not the entire season. And I didn't say anything about his knee.

Advertisement
More bull**** from internet "in the knows".

Morris is not hurt in any way. I just spoke to him.

Williams throws similarly to Jacory. His arm seemed a bit stronger to my eyes, but they are both touch passers.

Which is another reason why you are so high on Morris, right D?

Williams drew some praise from some people but Morris is flat-out by far the most physically gifted QB on the roster.

Not necessarily. I like Morris because I like Morris.

But Williams is good. His accuracy is really impressive and he can see the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry guys this is just what I was told. Maybe I unknowingly overstated the severity of what happened but this is what I was told.

It's all good, this is an internet forum where all get together to say what we hearing. Thanks for sharing anything we hear...

Advertisement
Back