Stephen Morris hurt lifting weights

UMAlum21

All ACC
Heard Morris was squatting and his knees gave out and the weight fell on his back a few days ago. May not be available for spring practice

Advertisement
It was like a freak thing like what happened to Stafon Johnson at USC except he got a lot luckier. We need Morris healthy, Ryan Williams doesn't cut it apparently.

Advertisement
No deep ball. The WR and QB have been running routes but WR are always waiting on the ball to get to them and have to come back for every deep pass.

Advertisement
Nah not joking unfortunately. I haven't seen the kid but yesterday I had lunch with someone on the team and that's what he told me.

No deep ball. The WR and QB have been running routes but WR are always waiting on the ball to get to them and have to come back for every deep pass.

Bbbbut Williams played at Memphis!!! He started games so he has to be a star! You LIE!!

I had to get that out for the ones who game Williams 2 crowns before he's thrown a pass in a Miami uniform.

Advertisement
231161.jpg

****, so much for the theory that a month in the weight room will be a good thing for this team. But seriously, how does Williams compare to Jacory re: arm strength?

Advertisement
Williams throws similarly to Jacory. His arm seemed a bit stronger to my eyes, but they are both touch passers.

Williams throws similarly to Jacory. His arm seemed a bit stronger to my eyes, but they are both touch passers.

Which is another reason why you are so high on Morris, right D?

Williams drew some praise from some people but Morris is flat-out by far the most physically gifted QB on the roster.

Advertisement
Back