Stephen Morris hurt lifting weights

Advertisement
Arm strength is overrated at the college level. It's a nice to have but other factors are much higher on the list than arm strength.

We don't need a "great QB". Dorsey's NFL career proved that.

We just need someone who's smart, works their *** off, makes good decisions, and puts the ball where it should be (playmakers' hands)

Still believe this.
Agreed. In any event, I'm certainly not ready to write Williams off based solely on 2nd hand knowledge from an anonymous internet message board poster.

Advertisement
Once Schnellenberger got the program going, and was bringing in some really fast, tough talent, these guys opposites were really working each other hard.

We have some young, fast, talented kids coming in from this last recruiting class, and even if a number red-shirt, I think the quarterbacks, Morris included, will naturally improve at an accelerated rate as they work against some really talented, fast, aggressive defensive talent.

A couple more recruiting classes of the caliber of the last two (allowing for Golden's first recruiting time being shorter than a midget in a ditch), and we're going to have top national talent testing themselves daily against other top national talent.

And both sides of the ball get even better.

Last year? Water under the bridge. Gone. Finished.

The only thing that counts now is this year. Morris starts with a clean slate. Everyone starts with a clean slate.

I just want some really good decision making out there.

For a change.

Advertisement
Back