Something Smells Rotten in Clemson (Denmark)

I've been talking with some guys for the last few weeks.

My best guesses (to be validated or invalidated in the future) are:

---Saban to retire, Dabo to replace him, as he is Alabama's version of Mario Cristobal
---NCAA investigation of Dr. Pepper and other NIL deals and other Clemson dealings
Which could happen this year if Saban wins another title.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fūck Mark Emmert in the *** with a Katana.

That corrupt Saban nut gargler single-handedly and illegally tried to put our program in the ground.

All that motherfūcker did was do the bidding for the SEC, protected their corruption, while fūcking us and others.
A very specific scenario you have laid out.

CISrs are very creative.

Advertisement
Dabo is a cooter. That's why they are all leaving.
fa8696bc9b4ec77a2bdc953869a33d6d.gif

They had a nice run but window is closing and the assistants have to capitalize on their value.
I was surprised by their recruiting this year. Only signed 12 kids so far.. Still very highly rated kids but a very low number for a staff not going through a full transition and filling the empty coordinator positions with guys already on staff.

I was surprised by their recruiting this year. Only signed 12 kids so far.. Still very highly rated kids but a very low number for a staff not going through a full transition and filling the empty coordinator positions with guys already on staff.
they always had small but very good classes

Advertisement
they always had small but very good classes
That's not true.
2021 they had 19 and ranked 5th overall.
2020 they had 23 and ranked 3rd.
2019 they had 29 and ranked 10th
2018 they had 17 and ranked 7th.

This year they have 12 and ranked 24th... I know it's not over yet but doesn't seem like they're really in it for many other prospects.

Advertisement
That's not true.
2021 they had 19 and ranked 5th overall.
2020 they had 23 and ranked 3rd.
2019 they had 29 and ranked 10th
2018 they had 17 and ranked 7th.

This year they have 12 and ranked 24th... I know it's not over yet but doesn't seem like they're really in it for many other prospects.
They did lose a few commitments with all the staff changes... got beat out for a couple of others they wanted. Dabo offers the bare minimum of guys he needs and this cycle, that didn't work out so well for them....

Advertisement
Back