Something Smells Rotten in Clemson (Denmark)

Dabo gonna dip to Bama and he’s told the coaches. Don’t see any other reason besides a hammer from ncaa pending. Maybe the Fred Davis thing has shed some sunshine into the program.
The Bama thing is just Saban likely just tired of the grind and that’s just my opinion. Even if they win it all this year he’s likely riding into the sunshine.
Dabo just prepping to leave.
Possibility. But my question how the **** did he convince top talent to the country as **** outpost of Clemson. SC?

Advertisement
Dabo gonna dip to Bama and he’s told the coaches. Don’t see any other reason besides a hammer from ncaa pending. Maybe the Fred Davis thing has shed some sunshine into the program.
The Bama thing is just Saban likely just tired of the grind and that’s just my opinion. Even if they win it all this year he’s likely riding into the sunshine.
Dabo just prepping to leave.
The other possible reason is that Dabo is a phony ******* and these guys finally got fed up putting up with his ****.

Occam’s Razor, bro. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

Clemson right now is UM 2003. They are headed for a loooong walk in the woods before they eventually figure out what happened to them. They should know better than to think all of their success is because of one man, named Dabo. But they don’t know better, and that’s why they are doomed.

Possibility. But my question how the **** did he convince top talent to the country as **** outpost of Clemson. SC?
55C8B37E-B131-40AF-B378-A1CF7F5C1D48.jpeg

The other possible reason is that Dabo is a phony ******* and these guys finally got fed up putting up with his ****.

Occam’s Razor, bro. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

Clemson right now is UM 2003. They are headed for a loooong walk in the woods before they eventually figure out what happened to them. They should know better than to think all of their success is because of one man, named Dabo. But they don’t know better, and that’s why they are doomed.
Clemson is walking a very fine line… to many that might’ve just been a down season, but I think they’re closer to Miami 2003, like you said, than Bama the year they missed the playoffs. If they don’t rebound next year they’re done, especially because there’s other teams in the ACC coming now (not just us)

Clemson is walking a very fine line… to many that might’ve just been a down season, but I think they’re closer to Miami 2003, like you said, than Bama the year they missed the playoffs. If they don’t rebound next year they’re done, especially because there’s other teams in the ACC coming now (not just us)
They thrived in a vacuum. Only had to get up for one or two big games a year..could coast through the first 8 games of the year or so and then in November go into "championship mode". The ACC was the perfect environment for them to thrive in. A bad enough conference that they could coast for many of their games and still win but enough legitimacy to prepare them for bigger games and get them to the playoffs every year.

Advertisement
They thrived in a vacuum. Only had to get up for one or two big games a year..could coast through the first 8 games of the year or so and then in November go into "championship mode". The ACC was the perfect environment for them to thrive in. A bad enough conference that they could coast for many of their games and still win but enough legitimacy to prepare them for bigger games and get them to the playoffs every year.
Agree 100%. With that being said, if we can get a Clemson type run for 5-10 years, I’ll be ecstatic

Advertisement
Matayo is headed to USC...

As much as people will criticize Dabo & his old school ways (most of which I don’t like either), I actually don’t blame him for not kissing *** & breaking from his philosophy, if he don’t believe a kid fits his system he’s not going above & beyond to get’em.

IMO, Matayo is better TE than he is a DE, he has very good athletic upside to play either position but I can see why Dabo might not be too crazy about him as a prospect given the disappointment DJ was.

Advertisement

As much as people will criticize Dabo & his old school ways (most of which I don’t like either), I actually don’t blame him for not kissing *** & breaking from his philosophy, if he don’t believe a kid fits his system he’s not going above & beyond to get’em.

IMO, Matayo is better TE than he is a DE, he has very good athletic upside to play either position but I can see why Dabo might not be too crazy about him as a prospect given the disappointment DJ was.
Probably also because the dad made them comments about "this time its not about what team they like most its about the bag!" or something to that affect You know Dabo dont want them boys making money, only he can sign million dollar contracts off they sweat! Lmaooo

Probably also because the dad made them comments about "this time its not about what team they like most its about the bag!" or something to that affect You know Dabo dont want them boys making money, only he can sign million dollar contracts off they sweat! Lmaooo
I can completely understand Dabo not wanting to have to put up with Big Dave for another 3-4 years.

Especially once Cade Klubnik takes over the starting QB spot from DJ...

Dabo probably knows firsthand how annoying it would be to have to deal with a Helicopter Dad trying to tell him how to coach when he’s got multiple National titles to his name.

Advertisement

Do you think Matayo is overrated as far as his ranking? And would you take him at Miami as a DE?

Do you think Matayo is overrated as far as his ranking? And would you take him at Miami as a DE?
It’s splitting hairs but yes, a little bit.

And yes I would absolutely take him at Miami, we’re not in the position to turn down his kinda talent.

But I can completely understand why Dabo might not push too had for him. When you got rings & are solidified in your spot as one of the 5 best HC’s in college, you don’t need to kneel down & kiss the ring for any prospect that doesn’t guarantee you win a title, especially when his Dad is always sending pop-shots at you on Twitter lol.

Advertisement
Back