Something Smells Rotten in Clemson (Denmark)

rsa coral gables

Malentendido
Premium
What is happening at Clemson? Venables is gone to OU. Tony Elliott is about to leave to Virginia. AD Radakovich is about to leave to UM.

Are they cashing in their chips while valuable and before they go down the drain? This would make sense.

Is there something rotten and they want to jump off now?

Seems weird. Thoughts?

Advertisement
1639002128020.png

Advertisement
What is happening at Clemson? Venables is gone to OU. Tony Elliott is about to leave to Virginia. AD Radakovich is about to leave to UM.

Are they cashing in their chips while valuable and before they go down the drain? This would make sense.

Seems weird. Thoughts?
Apparently it's that bytch Carol Baskin's fault.

I don’t think anything is wrong exactly. Getting Head coaching jobs for coordinators and the AD getting more money and a new challenge. I think it was just the perfect storm this off season. Elliott has been looking the last few years, it was gonna take an offer like Oklahoma to get Venables… it was just a matter of time.

Just happened to all collapse in one off season.

Advertisement
I don’t know man. This isn’t the first time Venables was offered a head coaching gig at a major program. I figured he was just gonna be a career DC like what’s his face, the drunk from VPI? Weird that he’s suddenly had a change of heart.

Seems weird. Thoughts?

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark (Clemson)​

Seems weird. Thoughts?
Would it make sense? They’ve had a ton of stability, so this seems odd. It does read like they all know the party’s over and don’t want to be left with the fat chick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well they finally showed they had some serious weaknesses without a true star QB like they have had for a while now.
They actually need an absolutely dynamic RB who can run and catch to make their offense go. Once Etienne left they were exposed. And had he left as a Junior, like every other freak RB, then it would have been a year earlier.

They actually need an absolutely dynamic RB who can run and catch to make their offense go. Once Etienne left they were exposed. And had he left as a Junior, like every other freak RB, then it would have been a year earlier.
They will still get who they want and they will do the portal you guys are way off they will still be our toughest competition.

Dabo gonna dip to Bama and he’s told the coaches. Don’t see any other reason besides a hammer from ncaa pending. Maybe the Fred Davis thing has shed some sunshine into the program.
The Bama thing is just Saban likely just tired of the grind and that’s just my opinion. Even if they win it all this year he’s likely riding into the sunshine.
Dabo just prepping to leave.

Top coaches would stand in line to be head coach of that program. This year is just a aberration. No Wake Forest will not be elite.

Advertisement
Back