Something Smells Rotten in Clemson (Denmark)

Advertisement
This is all similar to Jimbo after Winston left or Urban after Tebow
I agree, but Dabo about to sign the #1 QB out of Austin, TX. Not sure why UT can't hold onto him.

dabo has a bellow 500 record without trevor lawrence and deshaun watson.........

and before ya'll say well duh they are heisman winners blah blah.... saban won championships and had winning records with dog doo QBS b4 tua and mac....

also hate to say it but even mario didn't win with justin herbert.

Advertisement
What is happening at Clemson? Venables is gone to OU. Tony Elliott is about to leave to Virginia. AD Radakovich is about to leave to UM.

Are they cashing in their chips while valuable and before they go down the drain? This would make sense.

Is there something rotten and they want to jump off now?

Seems weird. Thoughts?
dabo told him he's leaving?

no idea but makes sense

also they seemed dumb at the time but maybe him going to the raiders wasn't a dumb rumor afterall

I agree, but Dabo about to sign the #1 QB out of Austin, TX. Not sure why UT can't hold onto him.
They’re all #1’s until they actually play college ball

True, but he's still highly ranked for good reasons.

Curious if he stays committed now that it looks like Elliot is headed to Virginia.
Don’t disagree, he can play for sure. The combination of Goldilocks and Etienne leaving hurt. Ugaglaahlaaloala didn’t have an Etienne type to check down to when he needed the help. Don’t have much input whether the QB commit sticks.

Advertisement
Don’t disagree, he can play for sure. The combination of Goldilocks and Etienne leaving hurt. Ugaglaahlaaloala didn’t have an Etienne type to check down to when he needed the help. Don’t have much input whether the QB commit sticks.
I hear ya. They think their freshman RB Will Shipley is the next great back.

Seen a few rumors that Dabo is flirting with the Raiders. I know he was at one of their games recently and there were pics of him being buddy buddy with Mark Davis. I just don't really see him as a Raider guy myself. But $ talks.

Advertisement
dabo has a bellow 500 record without trevor lawrence and deshaun watson.........

and before ya'll say well duh they are heisman winners blah blah.... saban won championships and had winning records with dog doo QBS b4 tua and mac....

also hate to say it but even mario didn't win with justin herbert.
Huh? Below .500? He's only had one losing record (6-7) in 14 years. The 3 years before Watson they were 32-8.

How many times has that happened to Saban? We'll see if Dabo can reload like he did. I kind of doubt it, they're not in the same league.
Happened once, and it shouldn’t even count. They went 10-3 in 2010, winning the Capital One Bowl. Since then, they’ve haven’t had a season where they’ve won less then 11 games. Absolutely ridiculous.

As for Clemson, TBD. They’re not Bama and if they don’t turn it around next year the rest of the country is going to smell blood in the water.

Advertisement
Because UT, quite frankly has a decade long run of quasi-mediocrity (Herman) to ineptitude (Strong, Sark). We have a better record over the last ten years, and over the last 5 years. And last year. And this year.

What is happening at Clemson? Venables is gone to OU. Tony Elliott is about to leave to Virginia. AD Radakovich is about to leave to UM.

Are they cashing in their chips while valuable and before they go down the drain? This would make sense.

Is there something rotten and they want to jump off now?

Seems weird. Thoughts?
Venebles has a problem with the booger sugar, Dabo hade to keep him in check.

Advertisement
Back