Something Smells Rotten in Clemson (Denmark)

Advertisement
This is all similar to Jimbo after Winston left or Urban after Tebow
I agree on jimbo and a lesser extent on urban. But like Saban they need to dominate recruiting. See urban in nfl and saban.

I mean Clemson has kept a lot of staff together for a long time. Dabo will rehire. They shouldn’t dip out of top 20 next year unless he shi•s the bed on his new hires

dabo has a bellow 500 record without trevor lawrence and deshaun watson.........

and before ya'll say well duh they are heisman winners blah blah.... saban won championships and had winning records with dog doo QBS b4 tua and mac....

also hate to say it but even mario didn't win with justin herbert.
Ummm…that’s not even close to correct.

Also Mario won the PAC-12 and a Rose Bowl with Herbert.

I agree on jimbo and a lesser extent on urban. But like Saban they need to dominate recruiting. See urban in nfl and saban.

I mean Clemson has kept a lot of staff together for a long time. Dabo will rehire. They shouldn’t dip out of top 20 next year unless he shi•s the bed on his new hires
they’ll be a ranked team no doubt, but I‘m not certain they’ll be as dominant as they had been. Should Dabo stick around and keep staff together for another few years maybe. I just don’t see it happening.

They actually need an absolutely dynamic RB who can run and catch to make their offense go. Once Etienne left they were exposed. And had he left as a Junior, like every other freak RB, then it would have been a year earlier.
This is so true. I was saying this all season. Etienne made so many key plays for them he was the key to the whole deal

Advertisement
Dabo gonna dip to Bama and he’s told the coaches. Don’t see any other reason besides a hammer from ncaa pending. Maybe the Fred Davis thing has shed some sunshine into the program.
The Bama thing is just Saban likely just tired of the grind and that’s just my opinion. Even if they win it all this year he’s likely riding into the sunshine.
Dabo just prepping to leave.
very good theory. could be.

What is happening at Clemson? Venables is gone to OU. Tony Elliott is about to leave to Virginia. AD Radakovich is about to leave to UM.

Are they cashing in their chips while valuable and before they go down the drain? This would make sense.

Is there something rotten and they want to jump off now?

Seems weird. Thoughts?
I think Dabo is having visions of the NFL or he might feel likes he’s done everything possible at Clemson or worn out his welcome.

What is happening at Clemson? Venables is gone to OU. Tony Elliott is about to leave to Virginia. AD Radakovich is about to leave to UM.

Are they cashing in their chips while valuable and before they go down the drain? This would make sense.

Is there something rotten and they want to jump off now?

Seems weird. Thoughts?
Even that pet rock they got thinking about leaving.

When it rains, it pours.

Advertisement
Coordinators are leaving for head coaching positions. Not like they are bailing for lateral positions. AD is by all reports tripling his salary and going to his alma mater. Nothing is happening at Clemson they are just a victim of their success. Dabo will still bring in great players assuming he reloads his staff. No reason to think he won't.

A turtle?
Marc Lamont Hill Wtf GIF by Identity

Because UT, quite frankly has a decade long run of quasi-mediocrity (Herman) to ineptitude (Strong, Sark). We have a better record over the last ten years, and over the last 5 years. And last year. And this year.
What do we have to do with him? I just assumed he would play for Sarkisian.

Advertisement
Y'all are forgetting the lawsuit by the women's track team. I think that their bag game was exposed and everyone is haulin' *** before it gets too ugly. Coach Gomer Pyle (Dabo) had to distance himself from the church they were laundering their bag money through too.
This isn’t accurate… The pastor that was laundering money to Clemson was removed from his duties which ****ed Dabo off and he stopped going to NewSpring lol

I don’t think anything is wrong exactly. Getting Head coaching jobs for coordinators and the AD getting more money and a new challenge. I think it was just the perfect storm this off season. Elliott has been looking the last few years, it was gonna take an offer like Oklahoma to get Venables… it was just a matter of time.

Just happened to all collapse in one off season.
This 💯

Advertisement
Two things I have learned until you can be them you are not them. And never hold em until the dealings done. Clemson is still Clemson is how I see it.

Dabo is not the most liked person in the world, let me tell you that. His borderline racist comments and his issues with NIL arent doing him any favors.

All programs have runs and down times. It was inevitable that they would eventually fall off a bit.

It will be Dabo's next challenge to see if he can reload the staff and make another run.

That's what makes what Bama has done so special and impressive. Saban has simply dominated CFB

Advertisement
Back