Something Smells Rotten in Clemson (Denmark)

Don’t you know that this is about the Dabo way?! Now STFU and go down the G$& D@mn SLIIIDE!!!

Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Advertisement
Advertisement
You ever heard of the saying adapt or die? This basically what's happening to Dabo and Clemson. There not adapting to the new college football landscape.

Advertisement
You ever heard of the saying adapt or die? This basically what's happening to Dabo and Clemson. There not adapting to the new college football landscape.
We'll see. its hard for me to imagine that the guys who came out of nowhere to start paying everyone and join the elite club can't adjust to what is going on here. Perhaps they will do it quietly, unlike everyone else that likes to run their mouths alot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
People going to the Clemson game - Where are you staying? Driving in from Atlanta, so Greenville is the wrong direction. Anderson?

People going to the Clemson game - Where are you staying? Driving in from Atlanta, so Greenville is the wrong direction. Anderson?
Anderson is the closest but Greenville has more and better hotels. Greenville is about 30-40 minutes away from Clemson.

Really? Nick Saban is a jerk but he makes no bones about it. I respect that. Dabo on the other hand plays that "aw shucks" dumb country boy, but you can see that it's all an act.
Thank the media. They put that on him and he goes with it. He does play up the religion stuff though.

I remember when he was first hired, he was treated with kid gloves bc he didn’t deserve the job. He’s not an X’s and O’s guy. He’s a recruiter and motivator. Honestly most people felt sorry for him when he was failing and he’s parlayed that into what his image is now. That underdog nobody believes in us bullsh*t. He still talks like they aren’t favored by double digits every game.

Ain’t that pretty much every “religious” person? Not a person who believes in God, but ppl who claim to be “religious.”

You’d have to narrow that, that’s a pretty broad stoke. Most people I know that claim to be religious, usually are very decent people. That is part of why his hypocrisy really stands out, because he’s using a church to pay off his players.

This is South Florida, there’s tons of religious people down here, most are not like that at all. In fact I would guess the majority or at least a very healthy portion of canes players over the years come from religious families. The ones I know did.

Advertisement
Back