Semenholes Spring game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jezuz!!!!

netflix antonio GIF

Advertisement
What I saw from the game... oh boy.

First of all, they look small. Its like all of them weight 20-30 pounds less. They are skinny.

Plus, the offensive line. That group is about as poor as you can have it. They let their D-Line look like the 85 Bears.

This team will ruin any practice reps for Milton.

Advertisement
I finally power-watched about half of it. Skipped through all the downtimes. DL absolutely dominated the OL. Unfortunately for FSU, I think it was because the OL is THAT BAD, not because the DL was so great. They really look like a mish-mash without any identify right now.

But the transfers are going to be really important to them this year, as big a deal as us getting King, Phillips, Roche. Milton looks good, and I think they'll win a few games if they can hold up. That DE Johnson looked pretty good. And they may not be done.

So as much as I hate the Noles, I wouldn't write them off over the mid-term. I would say under normal conditions it would take Norvell 4 years to turn the ship around given how bad they are. But he's shown he'll go super aggressive with transfers, so he could speed that up to 2-3. Even with a healthy Milton, they are not a threat to us in 2021 if we just take care of business.

Advertisement
What you got against old people fcking?

Have you tried the mature or granny's section of PH? Not all, but some are worthy.

Listen, at my age, they can all look good, from 18 on up.
Doing it is way different than watching. I’m 49.
But If I’m on PH it’s young, Nun, or None.
Definitely not granny.

Advertisement
Back