Semenholes Spring game

How can a TE line up backwards? Was he in a three point stance facing the wrong way?
That would be amazing...even more so than the Gator play where a guy blocks his teammate.
568AC4D9-C5EF-4BD1-9607-95F6C74C79E5.png

Advertisement
From National champs and playoff team, back-to-back, to this?

I’ve been watching college football for a while now, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a complete, total, and utter fall from a top team to compete A-to-Z mediocrity than this.

If you stop and think about it - it’s completely astonishing. There’s a lesson to be learned here, we have fallen far from our highs, but never to this level. Not even close.

This looks like a peewee team out there - @D RevLee would earn serious snaps on this team. Right, @RVACane ?

I would just qualify it with "having nothing to do with NCAA probation".

SMU had a brutal fall from grace, but there was a valid reason.

F$U has NO REASON to go from "national championship" to "dumpster fire" so quickly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s hard to glean much info from a Spring game, but with that said:

- Secondary still looks big & slow, except Brownlee does look pretty good & Kevin Knowles McArthur’s own looked good in coverage too, he had a good INT & is a natural cover corner @gogeta4
- Their Pass rush looks bad too, they don’t have any game changer DE’s, TF EE Joshua Farmer (who we recruited for a bit) played early & already looks better than their starters.
- TF WR Malik McClain looks like he’s going to be a starter too, he’s one of the only WR’s they have that looks solid, Bryan Robinson had a nice catch, but the rest of them look very pedestrian
- Their OL is still HORRID, no exaggeration, they’re bad, we will continue to be a bad matchup for them even with a new crop of DE’s, our DLine vs their OL will remain a slaughter
- Jordan Travis is a good runner, below average passer
- Their run game is a complete shell of its former self, the Devonta Freeman/ Dalvin Cook days are overrrr
- Their DL is ***
- Did I mention how bad their OL is lol

It’s still early in the game & I’m trying not to be overly biased with my Orange & Green shades on, but overall as a team they look small. It looks like they’re a CUSA team lol.

brings a tear to my eye to read this. Thank you, friend.

I would just qualify it with "having nothing to do with NCAA probation".

SMU had a brutal fall from grace, but there was a valid reason.

F$U has NO REASON to go from "national championship" to "dumpster fire" so quickly.

Good point. Makes it all the more mystifying.

I’m serious. How’s it possible to go from being really good to incredibly bad in the lifespan of a fruit fly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back