Semenholes Spring game

Advertisement
It’s hard to glean much info from a Spring game, but with that said:

- Secondary still looks big & slow, except Brownlee does look pretty good & Kevin Knowles McArthur’s own looked good in coverage too, he had a good INT & is a natural cover corner @gogeta4
- Their Pass rush looks bad too, they don’t have any game changer DE’s, TF EE Joshua Farmer (who we recruited for a bit) played early & already looks better than their starters.
- TF WR Malik McClain looks like he’s going to be a starter too, he’s one of the only WR’s they have that looks solid, Bryan Robinson had a nice catch, but the rest of them look very pedestrian
- Their OL is still HORRID, no exaggeration, they’re bad, we will continue to be a bad matchup for them even with a new crop of DE’s, our DLine vs their OL will remain a slaughter
- Jordan Travis is a good runner, below average passer
- Their run game is a complete shell of its former self, the Devonta Freeman/ Dalvin Cook days are overrrr
- Their DL is ***
- Did I mention how bad their OL is lol

It’s still early in the game & I’m trying not to be overly biased with my Orange & Green shades on, but overall as a team they look small. It looks like they’re a CUSA team lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement

- Secondary still looks big & slow, except Brownlee does look pretty good & Kevin Knowles McArthur’s own looked good in coverage too, he had a good INT & is a natural cover corner @gogeta4
- Their Pass rush looks bad too, they don’t have any game changer DE’s, TF EE Joshua Farmer (who we recruited for a bit) played early & already looks better than their starters.
- TF WR Malik McClain looks like he’s going to be a starter too, he’s one of the only WR’s they have that looks solid, Bryan Robinson had a nice catch, but the rest of them look very pedestrian
- Their OL is still HORRID, no exaggeration, they’re bad, we will continue to be a bad matchup for them, even with a new crop of DE’s, our DLine vs OL will remain a slaughter
- Their run game is a complete shell of its former self, the Devonta Freeman/ Dalvin Cook days are overrrr
- Their DL is ***

It’s still early in the game & I’m trying not to be overly biased with my Orange & Green shades on, but overall as a team they look small. It looks like they’re a CUSA team lol.
Not your glasses... just heard small and slow is a bad combo from an FSU fan... usually more slurper than mope too...

Milton is an idiot for going there. Coming off a career threatening injury and you want to go play behind that o line? Sure why not...
1618092921085.png

Advertisement

- Their OL is still HORRID, no exaggeration, they’re bad, we will continue to be a bad matchup for them, even with a new crop of DE’s, our DLine vs OL will remain a slaughter
- Their DL is ***

Breaks my heart that a McArthur alum is on that team.

Advertisement
From National champs and playoff team, back-to-back, to this?

I’ve been watching college football for a while now, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a complete, total, and utter fall from a top team to compete A-to-Z mediocrity than this.

If you stop and think about it - it’s completely astonishing. There’s a lesson to be learned here, we have fallen far from our highs, but never to this level. Not even close.

This looks like a peewee team out there - @D RevLee would earn serious snaps on this team. Right, @RVACane ?

Advertisement
I also haven’t noticed any good TE’s, since losing Tre McKitty I don’t think they replaced him.

I think they added a portal TE, but if they did I haven’t seen him make any plays thus far.
You know in every interview Tre has right now they are showing him lining up backwards and asking WTF.
Hopefully the strong FSU TE tradition of sucking continues.

- Their Pass rush looks bad too, they don’t have any game changer DE’s, TFEE Joshua Farmer (who we recruited for a bit) played early & already looks better than their starters.
- Their DL is ***

Remind me again how we missed out on Brownlee in our backyard to these scrubs. TIA

Advertisement
Back