Semenholes Spring game

I was listening to the cover 3 podcast and they got two noles on there. Bud Elliot and Danny kanell. They were talking about the spring game saying Milton looks great. The transfer end is a beast. Completely glossing over the mountain of concerns. They even said the receivers were making plays. They said Travis threw the ball. Lol man. But they did say they might make a bowl. lol

Advertisement
I was listening to the cover 3 podcast and they got two noles on there. Bud Elliot and Danny kanell. They were talking about the spring game saying Milton looks great. The transfer end is a beast. Completely glossing over the mountain of concerns. They even said the receivers were making plays. They said Travis threw the ball. Lol man. But they did say they might make a bowl. lol
ESPN was yucking it up over Milton too. I really wish he didn’t play for the noles because I would be rooting for him hard otherwise. Tremendous story. But watching him run to the huddle after the downfield throws was cringeworthy. I hope he can play a full season this year.... he deserves it.

That's *** backwards.. Those were the only games we consistently showed up in that era. And we were at a talent deficit in those games.

Showing up ain't winning.

And Houston was at a talent disadvantage, too, but that didn't stop them from whoopin' FSU's *** in the Peach Bowl.

Advertisement
ESPN was yucking it up over Milton too. I really wish he didn’t play for the noles because I would be rooting for him hard otherwise. Tremendous story. But watching him run to the huddle after the downfield throws was cringeworthy. I hope he can play a full season this year.... he deserves it.
behind that o line?
No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Morale wise they're definitely ***t!!! Notre Dame's gonna be looking to start their season strong, so yeah, blowout. Everyone knows that Dabo is gonna fly the Enola *** over their ***. If that man can squeeze 100 points outta those 60 minutes, he will. We're gonna boatrace 'em. Judging from the **** show I watched, 52 might be our o/u. Y'all know the turds are gonna dominate the Short Bus Bowl and Bootch is gonna be out for Nole Blood. I count 5 games where they better pray that their average margin of loss is 28....
You beat me to it. Was about to say the same **** thing.

Not only will they lose a lot next season, but they are going to get ramrodded in many of those losses. With strong leadership, you can keep a team glued after one bad loss. 'We just didn't show up', or 'they outclassed us'. But when a team gets smashed by 30+ several times in a season, the wheels come flying off.

5 wins max for them next season. Book it.

Those two dipsh!tes are delusional.

If all the F$U QBs had to take the ACTUAL hits on all the plays that were ruled to be sacks, I'm not sure if they would even HAVE a healthy QB for this season.

When Milton has to drop back behind THAT offensive line, and the ammunition is live...it will not end well.

The CB Coach at Carol City at the time was Coach Jube Joseph, who was a Miami Central alumni that played under Telly Lockette, Telly Lockette at the time was TE’s coach for FSU, Brownlee was actually committed to Miami for a few months but he decommitted once Coach Jube basically hand delivered Jarvis over to him before he left CC to take the job at Miami Central as the CB’s coach, but he’s now at Flo Mo (Florida Memorial as a DB’s coach).

So basically the short version, Brownlee got flipped by Telly because Brownlee’s coach at CC was a Telly disciple.
I aint going to lie you normally spot on with the hood politics but I dont think you know as much as you think. Coach Jube didnt play under Telly. He played for Coach Saunders from 2001 to 2005. FYI - Coach Rumph fumbled the bag with Brownlee. Brownlee wanted to slide to the U but wasnt impressed with Rumph. He loved DVD. Jube aint at FLO MO he is the DC at Miami Central. You must be talking about the wrong Joseph. You loss 1000 hood points with me for not knowing these facts bruh.

Advertisement
Man off subject, but this post is funny af. Sad that we live in a time this would be in the cancel culture society. Smh
Your words are too kind. Thanks for lifting the fragile spirits of CIS' unfunniest porster.

You are a saint.

On a lighter note, I do wish FSU🤮 would bring back the fearsome and awe inspiring backpack... err... man purse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back