Semenholes Spring game

Last year games, literally outside of their DT(Wilson) and a linebacker or two, I didn't see many guys who would start for UM. It's amazing how much they have fallen off without being on probation

Advertisement
BTW, after that 7 game losing streak we had vs the Noles, I dont care how putrid they are. Im going to savor every **** one of these victories in the upcoming years. And as far as Im concerned, any loss to them in the next three of four years, to me, will be a fireable offense forManny in my view

This is their 1997(where we were) except they aren't recruiting and rebuilding at the level that Miami was at that stage.

As someone who was at the 14 and 15 games, I savor and relish every conquest and humiliation of the Noles. I almost feel as thought I should book my flight to Tally right now, just thinking about this.

If Milton survives behind that OL, I put him and Johnson up at the Miami transfer level in terms of potential. But yeah, they're not enough to overcome a supporting cast of Al Golden specials.

"Al Golden specials"?

IIIIIIIDK, I think Golden vs Jimbo recruiting was a wash...I think the difference for them was Winston & Cook, and incompetent defensive coaching for us.

I mean at least we recruited guys that could play football, spell their names right on the SAT, & went to class, while FSU was dead last in the APR rankings.

Advertisement
He's ok.

Is he a top 3 round player?. Hes a juco kid that if was like that wouldnt be really leaving uga in the 1st place. He should of came here when we recruited him

I think he can play himself into Day 2 but I'm definitely not gonna die on that hill. You very well could be correct and he could be a Round 4/5 guy, which is even more disheartening for their prospects this year because again, he's the best player on the team at this minute IMO.

Someone probably will emerge between now and December but at this moment in time, the best player on their entire team is a guy who is probably on the outside looking in at being a Day 2 pick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was at the Cigar bar on Saturday afternoon and watched the whole thing. It wasnt THAT bad. LOL.

Milton looks extremely fragile. Yikes. Should he even be out there? That guys leg doesnt look good. I dont see him lasting the season.

RB room. WHOA! WTF happened to FSU RB recruiting???

One thing I noticed..and has UM fans we know this all too well..never a good sign when T-Fr players are depended on to be instant playmakers. Knowles and Farmer outshined everyone on D! They are in trouble if they are hoping their freshmen class comes in to make things happen immediately.

In short, they are in trouble. This is a 2 year rebuild. Only reason why I say its not longer is because the transfer portal levels the playing field for everyone alot faster. We know that all too well.

1618236561334.gif

Advertisement
Norte Dame
@Clemson
Miami
@FLorida
@UNC

lots of people would say that is 5 pretty much guaranteed losses.

Not counting-
N.C. State
Louisville
@WF
BC
Let's not forget the fact that Dabo is gonna slap the mother of all *** kickings on FSU for that cancellation last season. That game may very well void the program of any morale for the rest of the season.

Only players on their team I’d take are Amari Gainer and Jermaine Johnson. They look really bad again this year.

That's because we had one Alfred James Golden The Second as our head coRch for 5 of those losses.

The FSU game was just another game to Golden, He never understood the importance of that game.
That's *** backwards.. Those were the only games we consistently showed up in that era. And we were at a talent deficit in those games.

Advertisement
Back