Semenholes Spring game

Advertisement
They look crazy small, but I think the extra padding on the helmets is skewing our perspective a bit. Regardless, they seem slow, and lack any kind of explosive talent. Plus, the Oline is horrendous.

Advertisement
They look crazy small, but I think the extra padding on the helmets is skewing our perspective a bit. Regardless, they seem slow, and lack any kind of explosive talent. Plus, the Oline is horrendous.
They really do look a high school team. They'd be lucky if they were able to beat IMG...in overtime!

fail clemson football GIF by Clemson Tigers
****, how did we lose to Clemson? ;o)

Willie and jimbo’s last classes did a number on their recruiting and Norvell ain’t doing sh*t along on the lines either. They look pitiful out there
I love it. Another bad year this year and FSU is likely out of contention for almost the rest of this decade unless they hit a homerun with the next coach.

I asked a very reputable Vegas source about their regular season wins this year. This dude is objective as they come, he’s a power rankings/handicapper, he’s not a fan of any teams. He said 7 wins for them was “very optimistic”.

I would guess their total in Vegas is about 6.5 this year. And yes, this guy did watch the spring game.

Translation: They’re gonna suck balls. Again.

Advertisement
No I have not, but we have never been FSU bad, as they are now.

The last 4 years: 7-6, 5-7, 6-7, 2-6

Let that record for the last 4 years sink in. We have never had a straight four year stretch that bad since we fell from grace. Never and not even close.

And here’s the part I’m talking about. They are probably going to be a sub 500 team for at least two more years. Maybe more.

They could literally be a bottom of the barrel team for seven or eight straight years in a row. Maybe a whole decade or the better part of a whole decade. That is a huge fall that’s unprecedented for a team that’s been a top P5 team for decades.
Willies recruiting set them back 4-8 years

I asked a very reputable Vegas source about their regular season wins this year. This dude is objective as they come, he’s a power rankings/handicapper, he’s not a fan of any teams. He said 7 wins for them was “very optimistic”.

I would guess their total in Vegas is about 6.5 this year. And yes, this guy did watch the spring game.

Translation: They’re gonna suck balls. Again.

6 wins or less please. 7-5 gives them too much hope.

Advertisement
I finally power-watched about half of it. Skipped through all the downtimes. DL absolutely dominated the OL. Unfortunately for FSU, I think it was because the OL is THAT BAD, not because the DL was so great. They really look like a mish-mash without any identify right now.

But the transfers are going to be really important to them this year, as big a deal as us getting King, Phillips, Roche. Milton looks good, and I think they'll win a few games if they can hold up. That DE Johnson looked pretty good. And they may not be done.

So as much as I hate the Noles, I wouldn't write them off over the mid-term. I would say under normal conditions it would take Norvell 4 years to turn the ship around given how bad they are. But he's shown he'll go super aggressive with transfers, so he could speed that up to 2-3. Even with a healthy Milton, they are not a threat to us in 2021 if we just take care of business.
He had no choice but to..all of their talent hit the portal or declared.

They arent getting transfers King, Phillips,Roche level.

He had no choice but to..all of their talent hit the portal or declared.

They arent getting transfers King, Phillips,Roche level.

Jermaine Johnson is a player. I actually think he’s the best player on the entire roster. But other than that, yes. The portal has not been kind to them.

What you got against old people fcking?

Have you tried the mature or granny's section of PH? Not all, but some are worthy.

Listen, at my age, they can all look good, from 18 on up.
**** right. We may be older, but we ain’t blind!

Advertisement
Milton is a dead man hobbling. There's no way he plays against us, unless he rolls out Professor Xavier style.

Milton is a dead man hobbling. There's no way he plays against us, unless he rolls out Professor Xavier style.

If Milton survives behind that OL, I put him and Johnson up at the Miami transfer level in terms of potential. But yeah, they're not enough to overcome a supporting cast of Al Golden specials.

Jermaine Johnson is a player. I actually think he’s the best player on the entire roster. But other than that, yes. The portal has not been kind to them.
He's ok.

Is he a top 3 round player?. Hes a juco kid that if was like that wouldnt be really leaving uga in the 1st place. He should of came here when we recruited him

Advertisement
Back