Semenholes Spring game

Let's not forget the fact that Dabo is gonna slap the mother of all *** kickings on FSU for that cancellation last season. That game may very well void the program of any morale for the rest of the season.
Morale wise they're definitely ***t!!! Notre Dame's gonna be looking to start their season strong, so yeah, blowout. Everyone knows that Dabo is gonna fly the Enola *** over their ***. If that man can squeeze 100 points outta those 60 minutes, he will. We're gonna boatrace 'em. Judging from the **** show I watched, 52 might be our o/u. Y'all know the turds are gonna dominate the Short Bus Bowl and Bootch is gonna be out for Nole Blood. I count 5 games where they better pray that their average margin of loss is 28....

Advertisement
Those idiots play Clemson and notre lame before they play us. Those two teams are stout up front with Clemson being elite. Clemson has Murphy bresee and Davis. Milton will be done by then. I doubt we even go against him

They play the UMass Minutemen the week before Clemson. Imagine them going into Clemson confident if they have a good showing.

Their schedule:
ND
Jacksonville State
Wake Forest
Louisville
Syracuse
UNC
bye
Umass
Clemson
NC State
Miami
Boston College
Florida gator

This could be a truly horrible season without the skirt of covid to hide behind.

Those idiots play Clemson and notre lame before they play us. Those two teams are stout up front with Clemson being elite. Clemson has Murphy bresee and Davis. Milton will be done by then. I doubt we even go against him
lol what is this? Even when FCS schools get fed to the lions they usually don't walk out
with all the skill position guys with season ending injuries..

We might get him after he comes back from an injury. But I don't think he'll make it to Nov 13th.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Morale wise they're definitely ***t!!! Notre Dame's gonna be looking to start their season strong, so yeah, blowout. Everyone knows that Dabo is gonna fly the Enola *** over their ***. If that man can squeeze 100 points outta those 60 minutes, he will. We're gonna boatrace 'em. Judging from the **** show I watched, 52 might be our o/u. Y'all know the turds are gonna dominate the Short Bus Bowl and Bootch is gonna be out for Nole Blood. I count 5 games where they better pray that their average margin of loss is 28....

People, this is high level, porsting Pulitzer work right here: “fly the Enola *** over their ***”.

This is how it’s done.

Love it.

He's going to chew the offense out if they ever have to punt.

"Al Golden specials"?

IIIIIIIDK, I think Golden vs Jimbo recruiting was a wash...I think the difference for them was Winston & Cook, and incompetent defensive coaching for us.

I mean at least we recruited guys that could play football, spell their names right on the SAT, & went to class, while FSU was dead last in the APR rankings.

D'Mauri Jones, Corey King, Earl Moore, Grey Crow, Vernon Davis, Danny Dillard, etc., etc. .... I'll give you that he also brought in some dogs. It was 33% dogs, 67% dogshyt. 50/50 at best. And that's not even getting into all the trouble the kids got into, with multiple kids getting the boot and in trouble with the law.

They play the UMass Minutemen the week before Clemson. Imagine them going into Clemson confident if they have a good showing.

Their schedule:
ND
Jacksonville State
Wake Forest
Louisville
Syracuse
UNC
bye
Umass
Clemson
NC State
Miami
Boston College
Florida gator

This could be a truly horrible season without the skirt of covid to hide behind.

LOL, their AD totally screwed them. That's got to be one of the toughest schedules in the country. Jimbo with the finger, Willie with the golden parachute, both laughing all the way to the bank, while FSU is bankrupt with a guy who may be able to coach but doesn't know Florida and can't recruit.

Advertisement
.....they had reporter andrea adelson in fsu coaching gear with a play sheet on the sidelines calling a few plays. that's how bad it's gotten there.

So after speaking with a few Longtime Noles I work with they have completely changed their tune after the spring game. They flat out said it's the worst set of players they've EVER seen at FSU. These guys are 40 year alums. I couldn't hold back the tears of joy. LOL

Advertisement
Dabo strikes me as a vindictive mother ******.

Heres Johnny 23112020205512.jpg

Advertisement
Yoo.. you got me with the Enola *** comment. Early nominee for post of the year. Lmao.

Their schedule:
ND
Jacksonville State
Wake Forest
Louisville
Syracuse
UNC
bye
Umass
Clemson
NC State
Miami
Boston College
Florida gator

My $$$ is on UMASS Minutemen at that point in their schedule. They will have already checked out at that point because they have a losers mentality thing going for them. Tbh, I wouldn't be overly surprised if Forfeit State University finds a way to get out of that Clemson game again.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back