Semenholes Spring game

Advertisement
Remind me again how we missed out on Brownlee in our backyard to these scrubs. TIA
The CB Coach at Carol City at the time was Coach Jube Joseph, who was a Miami Central alumni that played under Telly Lockette, Telly Lockette at the time was TE’s coach for FSU, Brownlee was actually committed to Miami for a few months but he decommitted once Coach Jube basically hand delivered Jarvis over to him before he left CC to take the job at Miami Central as the CB’s coach, but he’s now at Flo Mo (Florida Memorial as a DB’s coach).

So basically the short version, Brownlee got flipped by Telly because Brownlee’s coach at CC was a Telly disciple.

Advertisement
All those recruits they have in the stands have to be thinking the same thing.
I would hope so...

But recruits are weird sometimes lol, you can show them visual evidence that they’re making a really bad decision & they’ll still do it head-first, simply because the average 16-18 year old isn’t really conditioned to think too far ahead in their life.

Luckily for them, the Transfer Portal is their for them to correct their initial mistakes in choosing the wrong school & I have a feeling a lot of kids over the next two classes that make the mistake of committing to FSU will be hitting the Portal quite frequently.

Advertisement
You know in every interview Tre has right now they are showing him lining up backwards and asking WTF.
Hopefully the strong FSU TE tradition of sucking continues.
How can a TE line up backwards? Was he in a three point stance facing the wrong way?
That would be amazing...even more so than the Gator play where a guy blocks his teammate.

I wasn’t able to catch any of the game, they really thaaaaaat bad? Lmao I saw a screenshot and they looked like a JV team.

1618096775519.png

Advertisement
The CB Coach at Carol City at the time was Coach Jube Joseph, who was a Miami Central alumni that played under Telly Lockette, Telly Lockette at the time was TE’s coach for FSU, Brownlee was actually committed to Miami for a few months but he decommitted once Coach Jube basically hand delivered Jarvis over to him before he left CC to take the job at Miami Central as the CB’s coach, but he’s now at Flo Mo (Florida Memorial as a DB’s coach).

So basically the short version, Brownlee got flipped by Telly because Brownlee’s coach at CC was a Telly disciple.
Also Jube started his career coaching JV at Godby.

The 1st thing you notice about FSU is how small they look.They will again be hoping for covid outbreaks so they can cancel a few games and save losses.

Advertisement
It’s hard to glean much info from a Spring game, but with that said:

- Secondary still looks big & slow, except Brownlee does look pretty good & Kevin Knowles McArthur’s own looked good in coverage too, he had a good INT & is a natural cover corner @gogeta4
- Their Pass rush looks bad too, they don’t have any game changer DE’s, TF EE Joshua Farmer (who we recruited for a bit) played early & already looks better than their starters.
- TF WR Malik McClain looks like he’s going to be a starter too, he’s one of the only WR’s they have that looks solid, Bryan Robinson had a nice catch, but the rest of them look very pedestrian
- Their OL is still HORRID, no exaggeration, they’re bad, we will continue to be a bad matchup for them even with a new crop of DE’s, our DLine vs their OL will remain a slaughter
- Jordan Travis is a good runner, below average passer
- Their run game is a complete shell of its former self, the Devonta Freeman/ Dalvin Cook days are overrrr
- Their DL is ***
- Did I mention how bad their OL is lol

It’s still early in the game & I’m trying not to be overly biased with my Orange & Green shades on, but overall as a team they look small. It looks like they’re a CUSA team lol.
Chill on CUSA UAB and FAU would beat them

It was like that time we got all those Heritage kids when we hired Rumph...

I would hope so...

But recruits are weird sometimes lol, you can show them visual evidence that they’re making a really bad decision & they’ll still do it head-first, simply because the average 16-18 year old isn’t really conditioned to think too far ahead in their life.

Luckily for them, the Transfer Portal is their for them to correct their initial mistakes in choosing the wrong school & I have a feeling a lot of kids over the next two classes that make the mistake of committing to FSU will be hitting the Portal quite frequently.
Once the season starts and the embarrassing loses start to pile up, it won't matter. They will get some kids but definitely not the types they weren't getting under Jimbo.

Advertisement
Back