Rosendo Louis commits to FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Purely speculation, but I suspect that Richt and co may have wanted to see him play his senior season before offering him formally, whereas FSU offered now?

Can someone make sure Gaynor and Big Vaughn see this? They will make sure he is on his back more than a two dollar hooker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like that, huh? Lol! Young Buck, getting ready for this F5 Hurricane. Hope he has a front row seat Week 3. They bout to find out why FSU will always be little brother.

I tried to capture what he said about Richt and his decision not to choose Miami. Here's what I heard:

"It was actually close until I talked to Coach Mark and then, like, I didn't really feel the conversation..."

So what does that mean? Did Richt slow play him, or challenge him, or something, and make him feel like he wasn't a priority?

Advertisement
Richt knows how to close. He has a proven track record. I doubt Richt slipped up, I suspect something didn't sit well and he probably wanted some assurances. Based on the kid throwing the hat and disrespecting the U, I wouldn't be surprised if Richt had character concerns. It's fine to pull the old hat fake out, but shouldn't disrespect any program by throwing the hat, especially the hat of a better university.

. Screenshot_20170816-055017.jpg

Maybe he was waiting for Richt to pull out a bag that never came

Last edited:
Advertisement
If he ever sees the field I'm guessing Gaynor, Donaldson and Gauthier are gonna have fun with him over the next couple of years.

Advertisement
Love how this riled up Nesta. Hopefully the rest of Storm '18 is ****ed and coming even closer together. These semenholes and gaytors are our Fn enemies. **** on their grave style.

Richt knows how to close. He has a proven track record. I doubt Richt slipped up, I suspect something didn't sit well and he probably wanted some assurances. Based on the kid throwing the hat and disrespecting the U, I wouldn't be surprised if Richt had character concerns. It's fine to pull the old hat fake out, but shouldn't disrespect any program by throwing the hat, especially the hat of a better university.

Throwing the hat just screams of that kid following douchebag Brewster's orders. The Noles all learn from that disrespectful POS. Garbage move, garbage role model. The kid will get his.

In reality.....FSU is in bad shape depth wise for linebackers. He will most likely play a lot next year. Whereas if he were to come to Miami, he would be riding pine.

Advertisement
Back