Rosendo Louis commits to FSU

Advertisement
Fxck this pxssy. Threw the Miami hat on the ground. He can go rot in Trailerhassee.

Louis going to FSU only increase our chances of Joyner.

Who's better tho?

Louis...

Oh, you think a future FSU player is better than a guy probably going to Miami? That's a shocker.

i dont know where he is going. Just know that i watched DB play maybe 4 times last year and he was the best LB in South Florida last year regardless of class.

Doesn't mean he will be the best LB this year. Since we are only take 1 LB I been on the way and see train. No need to rush to a decision on who to go after.

Advertisement
He threw the Miami hat, all **** nah..

[TWEET]897622729033121794[/TWEET]
That school ain't got no respect for UM
Fvck Deerfield beach straight up...

Advertisement

Yup... Another South Florida turncoat. It's bad enough when they pick a KKK town to play in but when they diss the home team like that by throwing our hat on the ground then it raises it to a different level. I don't want this kid anywhere near our program. He doesn't deserve the U degree and all that comes with it. Fûck him. Fûck Deerfield Beach.

meh, our time is now. this stuff used to bother me back when i was worried about the direction of our program

now, i relish these moments because i know with deep conviction these kids are making monumental mistakes & we'll all be bumping & laughing at these threads over the next few years.

Advertisement
This is an instance where if there is no willing local stud then we go nationwide to find an even better kid from elsewhere.

Fûck Deerfield Beach and Palm Beach Dwyer too.

That hat shît ****ed me off. I wish him Shavar Manuel and Amir Rasul levels of success.

Last edited:
Just another South Florida player selling out and moving away from his home to play for the enemy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Not a take in my opinion. Hes a poor man's Raekwon McMillan. Consistent tackler, striker. But too slow for college football. It'll be a joke watching him try to cover Jordan or Mallory, let alone Pollendy. I knew he was going Tuscafoola, so sionara. Easy TE money for four years.

IMG_6239.jpg

TRENCH BULLY!!!

I ain't going to lie I did like his film, but fvck it I don't care. I'm straight with the linebackers we got

Advertisement
Back