Rosendo Louis commits to FSU

Advertisement
It's said it's between us and FSU.

We shall see

Not even, it South Car or FSU all the way. Louis haven't even shown a shred of interest in us plus I think he is announcing soon.

It clear we're not getting him which I'm fine with. Honestly, I hope we take the same route we're taking with the 4th WR and play the waiting game. Louis is the only take at LB RIGHT NOW but we might have other options in the future and considering we're only taking 1 LB we shouldn't rush the decision. There might also be late bloomers or someone not even on our radar right now who could turn out to be better overall prospects by the time NSD rolls around similar to the Jeff Thomas situation.

The **** u talking bout? Jit was just on campus

Advertisement
Advertisement
I haven't kept up with who we are targeting at LB since Pete mentioned us only taking one but I'm curious as to who you all think that one will be?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Louis going to FSU only increase our chances of Joyner.

Who's better tho?

IMO they're different cats. Louis is a DP type, perfect thumper mike.

Joyner is more an olb, that has good hips but also can put his hand in the dirt and rush on pass downs. They're both going to be really good at the next level.

I don't get all the positivity for Joyner committing to us, he seems very solid.

Louis going to FSU only increase our chances of Joyner.

Who's better tho?

IMO they're different cats. Louis is a DP type, perfect thumper mike.

Joyner is more an olb, that has good hips but also can put his hand in the dirt and rush on pass downs. They're both going to be really good at the next level.

I don't get all the positivity for Joyner committing to us, he seems very solid.

Louis probably has more range in coverage than Perryman too....Hes gonna be a good player wherever he goes ...hopefully not fsu.

Louis was the 1 LB I wanted this cycle. Sucks.. he never did seem like he wanted to come here though. Joyner situation is weird someone is getting led on

Advertisement
Back