Rosendo Louis commits to FSU

c'mon, imur. don't be dumb. why would richt even suggest or imply, barring injury, anyone but mccloud, pinkney or shaq is starting next season? that's just moronic and makes him look less credible and like a used car salesman.

Advertisement
I think Pete said on many cases that we are only taking 1 LB (even though people on this board swore the opposite) and that Patrick Joyner was the one we were going all in for. So maybe when RLouis came to visit UM before Paradise Camp he didnt get the full vote of confidence from Richt that he was a priority. Its telling that there were no interviews that came of that visit. It was a very silent visit. And our "LB Big Board" has really dwindled down to one person..(Reese, Sherwood, Abdullah and now Louis are all commited elsewhere)..

So looks like its Joyner or its stack the deck for 2018s LB class.

Joyner is likely his teammate a FSU. I DONT BELIEVE THE BOLDED. For the simple fact the first day u could get an official offer...Miami sent one directly to him.
I would go out of the area for a lb this cycle.

I think Pete said on many cases that we are only taking 1 LB (even though people on this board swore the opposite) and that Patrick Joyner was the one we were going all in for. So maybe when RLouis came to visit UM before Paradise Camp he didnt get the full vote of confidence from Richt that he was a priority. Its telling that there were no interviews that came of that visit. It was a very silent visit. And our "LB Big Board" has really dwindled down to one person..(Reese, Sherwood, Abdullah and now Louis are all commited elsewhere)..

Joyner is likely his teammate a FSU. I DONT BELIEVE THE BOLDED. For the simple fact the first day u could get an official offer...Miami sent one directly to him.

You wouldn't take Pierre gogeta?

Advertisement

you talking about the light in the *** teammate of Louis...who has the same coaches around him who arent um fans?...if so...naw im good on him.
I would go out of state for a top national recruit at Linebacker that wants to come down here and compete. Go local heavy in next years class

Advertisement
Agreed on scouring the nation. If no one is great for us down here, let the season play out and then let's see who we like and who is showing some love. At this point, it looks like there isn't a standout who is a slam dunk and definitely wants to come here.

you talking about the light in the *** teammate of Louis...who has the same coaches around him who arent um fans?...if so...naw im good on him.
I would go out of state for a top national recruit at Linebacker that wants to come down here and compete. Go local heavy in next years class

Agreed, its a weak year in the backyard for LBs and the two guys we wanted have gone elsewhere, so take your time and go for a big fish from OOS. As the season unfolds, chances are that our trio will show out and I expect two of them possibly end up being 3 and out type players, at that point you show the results and the reality to an OOS big fish that he would only ride the pine for one year before two of those guys move on. We have the luxury to wait it out till the end at this position, same as DE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I tried to capture what he said about Richt and his decision not to choose Miami. Here's what I heard:

"It was actually close until I talked to Coach Mark and then, like, I didn't really feel the conversation..."

So what does that mean? Did Richt slow play him, or challenge him, or something, and make him feel like he wasn't a priority?

IMO Richt either told him the truth, that if he came in he would have to play behind Shaq for another year or two, and Jimbo was promising him a starting position, or Richt may have told him we are full of guys that plan to graduate early and if he chose us he would have to come in the Summer instead of the Spring.

Notice that he is an EE and plans to be at F$U for Spring.

His dad is no true Canes fan...

No way I would let my son go to F$U of all places if he had a UM offer, and no way my kid would do that to me.

And I always will. Asking for a friend, do you represent THE U of Miami in Trailerhassee?

Absolutely. I buy Miami season tickets and come to a few games a year. I haven't missed a FSU/Miami games since 2000. And to top it off, I work at FSU.

So get us the real scoop on Matthew Thomas

not who you're responding to, but i've heard that he's academically ineligible (again) as of right now.

i heard he took the wrong classes to graduate

Advertisement
Back