Rosendo Louis commits to FSU

fsu always attracts the clowns that pull this kinda stuff and never see the field

Advertisement
I don't think anyone was going to be bothered about not getting this kid, and with the way he handled it I think we're better off. He acted like a spoiled brat and that's the last thing we need. Would like to know who we're after no though.

Advertisement
Dude knows he won't sniff the field here for a while, so he went to Trailertown. Good for him.

I tried to capture what he said about Richt and his decision not to choose Miami. Here's what I heard:

"It was actually close until I talked to Coach Mark and then, like, I didn't really feel the conversation..."

So what does that mean? Did Richt slow play him, or challenge him, or something, and make him feel like he wasn't a priority?

This is my scientific analysis of the situation: Sounds like Rosie Louis prefers a HC that he can cuck down the road. Cuckbo promised him a chance to nail his new girlfriend while Cuckbo sits in the corner with his bloomers around his ankles pulling on that little vienna sausage.

Rick was not willing to engage in those depraved ghey erotic hijinx. So, Rosie Louis got mad and chose Cuckbo.

Richt told him, "**** no you won't start right away. What the **** are you thinking? You want to believe some pie in the sky bullcrap, go to FSU." Yeah, I can see why that would offend a snowflake.

I'm not Pete, but judging by his b*tchass actions following his commit, I think he wanted to be a Cane (or wanted Miami to chase him harder at the very least) and was salty that Richt and Co either told him he couldn't commit or dropped off from him. That's my read, anyway

Or maybe fsu pitched to him that both linebacking spots will be open when he comes in next year whereas richt possibly could have told him he wouldn't be able to start right away due to the type of talent we have starting next year

I know I haven't been around long and don't post often but if the kid got turned off by Richt telling him he wouldn't play right away, then he's not cut out for Miami. People earn their spots at Miami. If a true freshman came in and outplayed Shaq (highly doubtful that would happen) then shaq better grab some bench. Shouldn't matter what class you are, if you are better and outwork the guys in front of you, then you play.

I believe the obvious scenario that Jimbo guaranteed him PT and the kid didn't get the same from Richt. Richt probably said your playing time is completely contingent on you. Like it should be.

Who knows for sure though. Richt will never speak on it, and Louis showed his true colors the way he acted during and after the commitment. Good riddance.

It's pretty obvious that's what it was based on all accounts of Richts character. I Can't see any highly rated/regarded LB commiting here that thinks they're going get pt without muscling it. No promises here yo. #BT2 .0

Advertisement
I'm not Pete, but judging by his b*tchass actions following his commit, I think he wanted to be a Cane (or wanted Miami to chase him harder at the very least) and was salty that Richt and Co either told him he couldn't commit or dropped off from him. That's my read, anyway

Or maybe fsu pitched to him that both linebacking spots will be open when he comes in next year whereas richt possibly could have told him he wouldn't be able to start right away due to the type of talent we have starting next year

The only thing more humorous than when you blindly and stupidly speculate, is when some of the board morons actually take it as gospel.

Yes, I'm sure Richt, who has been coaching major college football since 1990, told him we wasn't going to be able to start next year. Good read on that, sounds just like what a head coach would tell a recruit.

I think Pete said on many cases that we are only taking 1 LB (even though people on this board swore the opposite) and that Patrick Joyner was the one we were going all in for. So maybe when RLouis came to visit UM before Paradise Camp he didnt get the full vote of confidence from Richt that he was a priority. Its telling that there were no interviews that came of that visit. It was a very silent visit. And our "LB Big Board" has really dwindled down to one person..(Reese, Sherwood, Abdullah and now Louis are all commited elsewhere)..

So looks like its Joyner or its stack the deck for 2018s LB class.

why would richt tell im he wont play right away? richt isnt a fortune or future teller. **** happens. kids develop. kids regress. kids get hurt. kids transfer. no way to know who will get most PT next year at any spot.

I think Pete said on many cases that we are only taking 1 LB (even though people on this board swore the opposite) and that Patrick Joyner was the one we were going all in for. So maybe when RLouis came to visit UM before Paradise Camp he didnt get the full vote of confidence from Richt that he was a priority. Its telling that there were no interviews that came of that visit. It was a very silent visit. And our "LB Big Board" has really dwindled down to one person..(Reese, Sherwood, Abdullah and now Louis are all commited elsewhere)..

So looks like its Joyner or its stack the deck for 2018s LB class.

Think in the end we wanted the kid but he wanted to be at FSU more. He is now with the enemy and that comment was just a parting shot, at least most likely.

Advertisement
why would richt tell im he wont play right away? richt isnt a fortune or future teller. **** happens. kids develop. kids regress. kids get hurt. kids transfer. no way to know who will get most PT next year at any spot.

He undoubtedly would see the field faster at fsu than at Miami. They just had an article about it last week. He wants to play early

Last edited:

The only thing more humorous than when you blindly and stupidly speculate, is when some of the board morons actually take it as gospel.

Yes, I'm sure Richt, who has been coaching major college football since 1990, told him we wasn't going to be able to start next year. Good read on that, sounds just like what a head coach would tell a recruit.

The depth chart is more appealing at fsu since they are losing Thomas and Hoskins whereas we are returning our entire lb corps . Still think he realized that he would see the field early there regardless

Louis: "OK coach, my decision comes down to this. Can I nail your wife?"
Richt: "No."
Cuckbo: "Can I watch? Ah, ****, I'll just secretly record it if I have to. Welcome to the Seminoles. "

Advertisement
Who cares if he disrespects us. These are kids in the moment. Most of these kids, this will be their only shining moment. Until we actually prove something on the field we will continue to be disrespected, period. If you don't think FSU uses our 7 straight loses against them to recruit the same players that both schools are trying to get, no idea what to tell you. Recruiting is dirty and I'm sure FSU had something to do with what happened last night. Miami is a sleeping giant, and as much as FSU fans aren't worried about us, they are 100% in denial.

Earn respect by getting back on top where we belong.

You sound like a punctured ****.

I wish nothing but multiple shoulder and knee injuries if he sticks with that commitment.

Go Canes!!!!

Interesting article on Candi Fisher - hope you can read the feature title

IMG_4739.jpg

Advertisement
Back