Rosendo Louis commits to FSU

I'm not Pete, but judging by his b*tchass actions following his commit, I think he wanted to be a Cane (or wanted Miami to chase him harder at the very least) and was salty that Richt and Co either told him he couldn't commit or dropped off from him. That's my read, anyway

Advertisement
Another South Florida scumbag pos disrespecting the local club to go dance in KKK land. Fck this pos and fck his family. All locals should start shunning cumbag like this and their families. Let this pos come back to South Florida after he fails in Tallahassee looking for work. Fck him.

And I always will. Asking for a friend, do you represent THE U of Miami in Trailerhassee?

Absolutely. I buy Miami season tickets and come to a few games a year. I haven't missed a FSU/Miami games since 2000. And to top it off, I work at FSU.

So get us the real scoop on Matthew Thomas

not who you're responding to, but i've heard that he's academically ineligible (again) as of right now.

Who cares if he disrespects us. These are kids in the moment. Most of these kids, this will be their only shining moment. Until we actually prove something on the field we will continue to be disrespected, period. If you don't think FSU uses our 7 straight loses against them to recruit the same players that both schools are trying to get, no idea what to tell you. Recruiting is dirty and I'm sure FSU had something to do with what happened last night. Miami is a sleeping giant, and as much as FSU fans aren't worried about us, they are 100% in denial.

Earn respect by getting back on top where we belong.

Me.

Me too

Count me in.

Who cares if he disrespects us. These are kids in the moment. Most of these kids, this will be their only shining moment. Until we actually prove something on the field we will continue to be disrespected, period. If you don't think FSU uses our 7 straight loses against them to recruit the same players that both schools are trying to get, no idea what to tell you. Recruiting is dirty and I'm sure FSU had something to do with what happened last night. Miami is a sleeping giant, and as much as FSU fans aren't worried about us, they are 100% in denial.

Earn respect by getting back on top where we belong.

Me.

Me too

And I always will. Asking for a friend, do you represent THE U of Miami in Trailerhassee?

Absolutely. I buy Miami season tickets and come to a few games a year. I haven't missed a FSU/Miami games since 2000. And to top it off, I work at FSU.

What you mean you work at fsu? You should throw pepper spray in the football locker and brace the doors. Icy hot on the uniforms , coaches especially Brewster what ever that *** clowns name is . Go **** his wife and post It on Canesinsight

Advertisement
Most of the guys who play these clown games don't mount to much anyway.

Whole stunt reeks of Dim Brewster.

Is he the one who got that gator commit who held up spot to flip fsu the last minute? That stunt they pulled on the gators was one of the dirties moves I seen by a coach. Shocked the NCAA didn't even look at that either. Using a kid to pull dirty moves prior to signing has to trigger something.

I'm not Pete, but judging by his b*tchass actions following his commit, I think he wanted to be a Cane (or wanted Miami to chase him harder at the very least) and was salty that Richt and Co either told him he couldn't commit or dropped off from him. That's my read, anyway

Or maybe fsu pitch to him that both linebacking spots will be open when he comes in next year whereas richt possibly could have told him he wouldn't be able to start right away due to the type of talent we have starting next year

Which was the case. Jimbo loves to push the "Immediate Playing time" pitch until they show up to campus.

Most of the guys who play these clown games don't mount to much anyway.

Whole stunt reeks of Dim Brewster.

Is he the one who got that gator commit who held up spot to flip fsu the last minute? That stunt they pulled on the gators was one of the dirties moves I seen by a coach. Shocked the NCAA didn't even look at that either. Using a kid to pull dirty moves prior to signing has to trigger something.

Every FSU stunt is Brewster-led. He did it to the Gators. Did it to Ole Miss last year with Cam Akers, who was already paid for by Ole Miss boosters

Advertisement

Or maybe fsu pitched to him that both linebacking spots will be open when he comes in next year whereas richt possibly could have told him he wouldn't be able to start right away due to the type of talent we have starting next year

Possibly, and that's certainly realistic. My question would then be why is he so mad at Miami? Logically, that scenario wouldn't cause him so much anger. He was big mad. So either Jimbo put him up to it or the kid is just a huge f*ggot.

Or maybe fsu pitched to him that both linebacking spots will be open when he comes in next year whereas richt possibly could have told him he wouldn't be able to start right away due to the type of talent we have starting next year

Possibly, and that's certainly realistic. My question would then be why is he so mad at Miami? Logically, that scenario wouldn't cause him so much anger. He was big mad. So either Jimbo put him up to it or the kid is just a huge f*ggot.

He's just following the leadership of Jimbo and Brewster, two of the dirtiest and most classless coaches alive

I know I haven't been around long and don't post often but if the kid got turned off by Richt telling him he wouldn't play right away, then he's not cut out for Miami. People earn their spots at Miami. If a true freshman came in and outplayed Shaq (highly doubtful that would happen) then shaq better grab some bench. Shouldn't matter what class you are, if you are better and outwork the guys in front of you, then you play.

I believe the obvious scenario that Jimbo guaranteed him PT and the kid didn't get the same from Richt. Richt probably said your playing time is completely contingent on you. Like it should be.

Who knows for sure though. Richt will never speak on it, and Louis showed his true colors the way he acted during and after the commitment. Good riddance.

Advertisement
I want to see him try to hit Thomas on a slant route. And when he misses, by a mile, he knocks McFadden's *** out.

This makes a lot of sense. Very smart decision on his part. Watch how quickly he gets bumped to a 4 * now. If he had chose Miami all the FSU fans would be stating that he is only a 3 *. We know why, he knows why, and most of the FSU fan base deep down know why, but on September 16th the World will know why he made the smartest decision for himself. We are just too deep. #53 #55 , #56 .......I hope he enjoys the show. He will have a front row seat for it. Good luck to him.

Last edited:
Kids a good player. Choose the rival. Now we have to hope we can flip their other commit. We know we in good shape for 2019 LB'ers, but we did need a top one for this class.

Advertisement
I tried to capture what he said about Richt and his decision not to choose Miami. Here's what I heard:

"It was actually close until I talked to Coach Mark and then, like, I didn't really feel the conversation..."

So what does that mean? Did Richt slow play him, or challenge him, or something, and make him feel like he wasn't a priority?

This is my scientific analysis of the situation: Sounds like Rosie Louis prefers a HC that he can cuck down the road. Cuckbo promised him a chance to nail his new girlfriend while Cuckbo sits in the corner with his bloomers around his ankles pulling on that little vienna sausage.

Rick was not willing to engage in those depraved ghey erotic hijinx. So, Rosie Louis got mad and chose Cuckbo.

Could Deerfield's dislike for The U be because a Dade team always beats them in the playoffs. They've had some good teams and highly regarded players, but seem to always get beat by a Miami team. It's probably a feeling of inferiority.

Advertisement
Back