Rosendo Louis commits to FSU

Who cares if he disrespects us. These are kids in the moment. Most of these kids, this will be their only shining moment. Until we actually prove something on the field we will continue to be disrespected, period. If you don't think FSU uses our 7 straight loses against them to recruit the same players that both schools are trying to get, no idea what to tell you. Recruiting is dirty and I'm sure FSU had something to do with what happened last night. Miami is a sleeping giant, and as much as FSU fans aren't worried about us, they are 100% in denial.

Earn respect by getting back on top where we belong.

Advertisement
Who cares if he disrespects us. These are kids in the moment. Most of these kids, this will be their only shining moment. Until we actually prove something on the field we will continue to be disrespected, period. If you don't think FSU uses our 7 straight loses against them to recruit the same players that both schools are trying to get, no idea what to tell you. Recruiting is dirty and I'm sure FSU had something to do with what happened last night. Miami is a sleeping giant, and as much as FSU fans aren't worried about us, they are 100% in denial.

when some one does that its usually personnel

I am not disagreeing with you. Something happened along the way and we will never know what truly happened. I follow FSU real close too, since I live in Tallahassee, and for him to choose FSU I can understand why. Depth chart.

I am not disagreeing with you. Something happened along the way and we will never know what truly happened. I follow FSU real close too, since I live in Tallahassee, and for him to choose FSU I can understand why. Depth chart.

you should pay one of those porter potty truck or a sewer truck to dump its load in the middle of doak

Advertisement

you should pay one of those porter potty truck or a sewer truck to dump its load in the middle of doak

Why waste my money to do that.....there would be no change in Doak if I did.

Advertisement

Me.

Me.

Me too

Me.

Me too

And I always will. Asking for a friend, do you represent THE U of Miami in Trailerhassee?

Me.

Me too

And I always will. Asking for a friend, do you represent THE U of Miami in Trailerhassee?

Absolutely. I buy Miami season tickets and come to a few games a year. I haven't missed a FSU/Miami games since 2000. And to top it off, I work at FSU.

Advertisement

Me.

Me too

Absolutely. I buy Miami season tickets and come to a few games a year. I haven't missed a FSU/Miami games since 2000. And to top it off, I work at FSU.

So get us the real scoop on Matthew Thomas

So get us the real scoop on Matthew Thomas

Yes, inquiring minds would love to know how many drugs tests failures they have covered up.

A lot of college football players didn't go to college to learn academics. They went to play football.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Me.

Me too

Behind enemy lines...I like it! your social life must suck big huevos rancheros, no?

Behind enemy lines...I like it! your social life must suck big huevos rancheros, no?

It's been a few years since I could talk some trash to my Nole fans as well as my friends. But on weekends I always rock UM gear. But FSU fans are starting to get worried about what is going on down south. True fans of football can admit that here in Tallahassee. The ones that don't will spew stuff about Miami can't win because of stadium and facilities crap.

Last edited:
Any info on the Louis comment that he wasn't feeling the Richt convo?

Also, is Pierre next in line if we whiff on Joyner? Your reported the Pierre offer, but then a few weeks later said it was only Louis and Joyner, so understandably it seems like it was one of those mysterious non-commutable type offers for Pierre. Do you think he is next and could commit if we end up whiffing on Joyner? Thanks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back