Rosendo Louis commits to FSU

Advertisement
2019 is LOADED, plenty of studs next year.

And the Bermuda Triabgle will all be Juniors with high Draft grades. The way we been slow playing every single LB prospect, and showing more love to 19's, the play is obvious, treat LBs next year like we treat DBs this year. Stack chips and prosper.

2019 is LOADED, plenty of studs next year.

And the Bermuda Triabgle will all be Juniors with high Draft grades. The way we been slow playing every single LB prospect, and showing more love to 19's, the play is obvious, treat LBs next year like we treat DBs this year. Stack chips and prosper.

Had I been more eloquent, I would have used your language.

Can't think of a nole LB that's been worth **** lately outside of maybe telvin Smith, have fun i guess?

Advertisement
"They're going to feel me every time I touch the field" -Rosendo Louis on tossing UM hat to commit to FSU.

Advertisement
meh, our time is now. this stuff used to bother me back when i was worried about the direction of our program

now, i relish these moments because i know with deep conviction these kids are making monumental mistakes & we'll all be bumping & laughing at these threads over the next few years.

THIS. Enough said.

Advertisement
I'll say this. Playboy has a lot of hate for the U. There's been many who have spurned us over the years and have not had one ounce of the resentment towards us as this cat displayed.

So why all of the hard feelings? I'm thinking Richt and Co. cut bait and he's bitter. He wanted in but Richt said no.

No other explanation for the saltiness in my opinion.

Kid just made my torn ACL list......don't normally wish ill will on youngsters but he tossed the hat......don't disrespect the U.....

That dude is WHACK!!! LOL, The hat thing is so yesterday, Today's recruits film and star in their own video. Bozoendo Louis, sealed his fate!

Advertisement
LOL, what a tool. ... I think we just dodged a bullet here. I wanted Louis in this class, but after his little hat act, I doubt he amounts to much. Shows he's a clown at heart, not a leader of the defense. Compare his behavior to how Shaq handles himself. Night and day. And this after Richt, Diaz and the rest of the staff treated him with dignity and respect.

One more self-absorbed attention ***** going to the Noles. Jimbo's living in a house of cards that's about to come crashing down.

DEAD TO ME...Also f Deerfield Beach as well...those coaches are a bunch of the scrubs from the Monarch/Coconut Creek area....who been shipping kids out of here.

Tony Sands was already throwin up the u when he did that sh*t..now that was a major diss...

"They're going to feel me every time I touch the field" -Rosendo Louis on tossing UM hat to commit to FSU.

"He's going to feel my nuts every time he touches the field" -Navaughn Donaldson on hearing about Louis' btch move.

The throwing of the hat was bad on its own, but he really doubled down with the ****ery of talking ish about Coach Richt.

Advertisement
Back