Do you want Chip Kelly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Guyzm the spread can't beat teams with talent!"

[video=youtube;fn6E3Dj3CK4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn6E3Dj3CK4[/video]

Advertisement
"Big SEC style nasty defenses, like one FSU has shut it down!"

Bruh Al golden canes and nearly the rest of the ACC took FSU to the wire last year...

I don't know if Kelly is the right fit for Miami, but it would be helpful if the OP even understood his offense. He spreads the run so he can run the ball. It simplifies the blocking lanes for zone running. Oregon ran the ball 60 to 65% of the time. It doesn't translate well to the pro game but then who really cares. Match him up with an outstanding defensive coordinator and he's winning a lot of games when he returns to college, which looks like it will be very soon.

I turned you on to Wilson, SouthBeach. Take a look at another guy I've liked for awhile--Sonny Lubick's son Matt. He's the passing game coordinator at Oregon and worked under Kuntsniffe at Puke for a couple years. I hate Kuntsniffe, but he's an offensive whiz. Lubick's also a great recruiter. Pretty sure he was the recruiting coordinator at Puke.

He has the obvious connection to UM and might be able to bring a high-octane offense with him to help whatever washed up bum UM hires

Advertisement

Bruh Al golden canes and nearly the rest of the ACC took FSU to the wire last year...

Yeah, they all lost to them. Oregon blew their doors off and put **** near a sixty burger on them. Find me another team to crush an fsu defense like that

Yeah, they all lost to them. Oregon blew their doors off and put **** near a sixty burger on them. Find me another team to crush an fsu defense like that

FSU defense didn't exactly shut people down that year lol. They beat tech 37-35 the game before and had 30 hung on em a couple times before that. NC state put 40 on that D.

We are turning down multiple nfl head coaches. Thats funny coming from a fan base that hired randy shannon and temple coach. Lets hope our admin is finally going after coaches with credintials

FSU defense didn't exactly shut people down that year lol. They beat tech 37-35 the game before and had 30 hung on em a couple times before that. NC state put 40 on that D.

That's not almost 60

Advertisement
This fan base is so stupid. So f***ing stupid.

Over 20% of those who've voted don't want Chip Kelly at Miami. And many of those same people are desperate to try to recreate the past based on nostalgia-driven revisionist history, because a pro-UM documentary made them forget all about how much they questioned their hero's maddeningly conservative ways and expressed rabid impatience about how long his rebuild took the first time around over 15 years ago.

Just hope Chip doesn't end up at FSU if Jimbo replaces Miles at LSU. It would be a bloodbath watching his offense operate with their talent against any Miami man retread being floated around as a viable candidate.

Advertisement
Pentagon these dudes likely have no clue who Sonny Lubick is. To them he's some "guy with no SoFla ties".....smh

What about em'? You're givin' that man too much credit for that front 4 & Bermuda Triangle...stop it.

AHAHAHAHAHAH what a shock, the same clown that hates Chip Kelly also thinks Sonny Lubick stinks lmfao what a joke.

Yeah?

What happened after Bermuda Triangle left...58 game OB winnin' streak down the toilet...Nebraska wore our @$$e$ out in the OB...lost 29-$h!t to Desert Swarm in the FB...does Lubick get credit for that?

Pentagon these dudes likely have no clue who Sonny Lubick is. To them he's some "guy with no SoFla ties".....smh

What about em'? You're givin' that man too much credit for that front 4 & Bermuda Triangle...stop it.

AHAHAHAHAHAH what a shock, the same clown that hates Chip Kelly also thinks Sonny Lubick stinks lmfao what a joke.

Yeah?

What happened after Bermuda Triangle left...58 game OB winnin' streak down the toilet...Nebraska wore our @$$e$ out in the OB...lost 29-$h!t to Desert Swarm in the FB...does Lubick get credit for that?

Sonny wasn't the DC for a single thing you just mentioned.

Those who said no to Chip Kelly:

ee7bae4fbce592ce47c037960c3a8c62.jpg

Advertisement
Which would explain y these spread teams have a hard time against really good defenses that have good d linemen. **** they aren't used to blocking anyone let alone a line full of studs. That's the kind of line your team is gonna face in the final 4 every year......

Wouldn't any offense have trouble against a " really good defense "?

I mean it is a " really good defense"

Of course they would it's a good defense. But wouldn't your o linemen do better against that defense because they have actually been blocking guys all year? I don't want my lineman to get in the biggest game of the year and have the complete shock of having to block...that's all. And I'm not anti spread at all. I have no problem with it. There are good things about pro and spread.

What in the **** are you talking about? Somehow Chip's magical offense removes the need for his OL to block all year? Do you people ******* read what you write? Jesus Christ.

This fan base is so stupid. So f***ing stupid.

Over 20% of those who've voted don't want Chip Kelly at Miami. And many of those same people are desperate to try to recreate the past based on nostalgia-driven revisionist history, because a pro-UM documentary made them forget all about how much they questioned their hero's maddeningly conservative ways and expressed rabid impatience about how long his rebuild took the first time around over 15 years ago.

Just hope Chip doesn't end up at FSU if Jimbo replaces Miles at LSU. It would be a bloodbath watching his offense operate with their talent against any Miami man retread being floated around as a viable candidate.
This fan base deserves Mario Cristobal for their stupidity and ******ry

No surprise we have a stupid fanbase.

Chip Kelly + Miami would dominate college football.

Anyone with a brain can see this.

Advertisement
Back