POLL: Do You Want Chip Kelly?

Do you want Chip Kelly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chip Kelly and the eagles losing right now to the lions... Oh man, I hope he gets fired so we can snag him.

Advertisement
Pentagon these dudes likely have no clue who Sonny Lubick is. To them he's some "guy with no SoFla ties".....smh

What about em'? You're givin' that man too much credit for that front 4 & Bermuda Triangle...stop it.

AHAHAHAHAHAH what a shock, the same clown that hates Chip Kelly also thinks Sonny Lubick stinks lmfao what a joke.

Yeah?

What happened after Bermuda Triangle left...58 game OB winnin' streak down the toilet...Nebraska wore our @$$e$ out in the OB...lost 29-$h!t to Desert Swarm in the FB...does Lubick get credit for that?

Sonny Lubick left after '91!!! Wasn't the coach for those games u mouthbreathing fool..........no chance you even knew who he was.

Look what Chip did to "powerful" defenses. Try to downplay curb-stomping USC in the Coliseum. I dare you.

[video=youtube;l1OyuMqj6y0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1OyuMqj6y0[/video]

Look what he did to a top 10 Harbaugh coached Stanford team with Andrew Luck. Stanford plays a pretty powerful style of defense, right? Good thing Chip's OL doesn't have to block.

[video=youtube;QYd9nwAvEMU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYd9nwAvEMU[/video]

The same clown who is anti Chip Kelly doesn't even know who coached the **** team in the 90s. These are the type of "fans" that support Mario, Strong, and Randy Shannon. Complete buffoons.

Advertisement
This fan base is so stupid. So f***ing stupid.

Over 20% of those who've voted don't want Chip Kelly at Miami. And many of those same people are desperate to try to recreate the past based on nostalgia-driven revisionist history, because a pro-UM documentary made them forget all about how much they questioned their hero's maddeningly conservative ways and expressed rabid impatience about how long his rebuild took the first time around over 15 years ago.

Just hope Chip doesn't end up at FSU if Jimbo replaces Miles at LSU. It would be a bloodbath watching his offense operate with their talent against any Miami man retread being floated around as a viable candidate.

Spot on, as usual.

Once upon a time Dennis Erickson was viewed in the same light as Chip Kelly. The roots of the spread originate with the "one-back" offense we used during one of the best eras of Hurricane football.

Anyone who doesn't want Chip Kelly is outside their ******* mind and I'd be willing to bet there's a correlation between not wanting Kelly and those who were way too late to jump off the Golden bandwagon.

He's the grand slam hire of home run hires. I'm absolutely shocked that out of approximately 180 votes in the OP , there are actually 36 people retarded enough to vote "no" to Chip Kelly.

******* mind boggling. The BBB crowd has become the new pro-Golden crowd on this board. Before you even consider Butch we'd be better served looking at Les Miles, who's a more successful version of Butch who has consistently won double digit games in the SEC for some time now.

The simple fact the masses want Butch should be a warning to most of you...when are the masses usually right on anything? Nostalgia has over taken this fan base and reason has flown out the window.

Butch is not the best option for this program right now. There, I said it....and I stand by it. I'm convinced most of you are either too young or didn't want Hurricane football religiously back then....he's a God awful gameday coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The gimmick master is getting DESTROYED by the 3-7 Lions.

And that's a good thing for us. Hopefully this accelerates his departure from Eagles and that way we won't have to wait until January to find out he does or doesn't have any interest in us.

Anyone attempting to correlate NFL success with how good a college coach a guy is ...is a ******* ******.

Pete Caroll's first NFL go around didn't go well
Nick Saban's stint with the Dolphins didn't go well
Bobby Petrino's stint with the Falcons didn't go well
Spurrier's stint in the NFL didn't go well.
The ALMIGHTY ******* BUTCH DAVIS, who's **** is being sucked by half this board right now...STUNK UP THE ******* JOINT.

It's in our best interest for the Eagles to get blown out every ******* game. Kelly has nothing to prove to anyone in terms of running a COLLEGE program.

Some of you need to wake the **** up. We might just get lucky and he falls into our lap...with a chip on his shoulder and fury in his soul.

Nick Saban did awesome in the NFL

Nick Saban doesn't run a gimmick offense but rather a great defense, which still wins championships. Saban would probably still be in the NFL if he chose Brees over Culpepper. OL Chippy on the other hand, gutted his team of dynamic playmakers. It's baffling.

Nick Saban doesn't run a gimmick offense but rather a great defense, which still wins championships. Saban would probably still be in the NFL if he chose Brees over Culpepper. OL Chippy on the other hand, gutted his team of dynamic playmakers. It's baffling.

It doesn't matter and you're missing the point,

There's little correlation between success in the pros and the ability to be a successful COLLEGE coach.

Don't you dare take this stance on Chip if you're a Butch Davis fan...God knows he sucked 47 ****s as an NFL coach...and liked it.

Advertisement

And that's a good thing for us. Hopefully this accelerates his departure from Eagles and that way we won't have to wait until January to find out he does or doesn't have any interest in us.

Anyone attempting to correlate NFL success with how good a college coach a guy is ...is a ******* ******.

The ALMIGHTY ******* BUTCH DAVIS, who's **** is being sucked by half this board right now...STUNK UP THE ******* JOINT.

It's in our best interest for the Eagles to get blown out every ******* game. Kelly has nothing to prove to anyone in terms of running a COLLEGE program.

Some of you need to wake the **** up. We might just get lucky and he falls into our lap...with a chip on his shoulder and fury in his soul.

Ummmmm......no. Pete Carrol is a super bowl winner, Saban (see my post above) Spurrier had no control over his team and had beef with the owner. He did ok for South Carolina but didn't accomplish much. Petrino has failed at a second stint with Louisville. Butch is the ONLY coach to take the Browns to the playoffs. None of the above run this garbage gimmick offense with no defense. Spurrier is fun n gun but prioritized defense and Petrino plays decent defense. Butch is a super bowl winning DC and his physical players and monsters in the trenches will neutralize this trash.

Ummmmm......no. Pete Carrol is a super bowl winner, Saban (see my post above) Spurrier had no control over his team and had beef with the owner. He did ok for South Carolina but didn't accomplish much. Petrino has failed at a second stint with Louisville. Butch is the ONLY coach to take the Browns to the playoffs. None of the above run this garbage gimmick offense with no defense. Spurrier is fun n gun but prioritized defense and Petrino plays decent defense. Butch is a super bowl winning DC and his physical players and monsters in the trenches will neutralize this trash.

You an idiot? I said in his first stint in the NFL. The point is that AT THAT POINT, in a vacuum, had you done what you're doing right now...you would have concluded that Carroll sucked. His time with the Jets was a **** show. He has since done well in both college and the NFL but my point stands....it wouldn't have been unfair to judge Carroll on his tenure with the Jets...and it sure as **** isn't fair to judge Kelly by his stint with the Eagles. Nevermind the fact Chip's Eagles didn't have a horrible year last year.

You're just completely off base homeboy.

I see as I was typing my response many posters clearly explains for the facking ****** exactly my points. If you want to score a lot of points, win ten games or do you want another trophy. Also, we would have to pay Chip at least 5 or 6 mil, leaving scraps for assistants, further detriment to the team.

Advertisement
Let's hope the Eagles fire him soon....that would avoid us having to wait til January to find out if he has any legitimate interest in us.

You an idiot? I said in his first stint in the NFL. The point is that AT THAT POINT, in a vacuum, had you done what you're doing right now...you would have concluded that Carroll sucked. His time with the Jets was a **** show. He has since done well in both college and the NFL but my point stands....it wouldn't have been unfair to judge Carroll on his tenure with the Jets...and it sure as **** isn't fair to judge Kelly by his stint with the Eagles. Nevermind the fact Chip's Eagles didn't have a horrible year last year.

You're just completely off base homeboy.

The point remains, NFL or college. Chip does great until a great DC with a physical, disciplined defense especially in the trenches figures him out and he's toast. Which is exactly what Butch will assemble. It is not just exclusively Chip, it consistently happens to all these teams.

It doesn't matter and you're missing the point,

There's little correlation between success in the pros and the ability to be a successful COLLEGE coach.

Don't you dare take this stance on Chip if you're a Butch Davis fan...God knows he sucked 47 ****s as an NFL coach...and liked it.

Only coach to take Browns to playoffs and then got a new owner that wanted someone else. YOU FAILED.

The point remains, NFL or college. Chip does great until a great DC with a physical, disciplined defense especially in the trenches figures him out and he's toast. Which is exactly what Butch will assemble. It is not just exclusively Chip, it consistently happens to all these teams.

I guess you chose to ignore the videos I put up of him laying down 50 burgers on a USC defense coached by Monte Kiffin (before scholarship reductions) and a Harbaugh coached Stanford defense. Don't try to tell me Stanford and USC don't play physical defense.

Advertisement
Back