POLL: Do You Want Chip Kelly?

Do you want Chip Kelly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

arj2320

Recruit
REPORT: AGENT SAYS KELLY HAS LOST HIS TEAM

The Eagles are trapped in a losing season, and some players are reportedly not happy with their coach Chip Kelly. An anonymous agent told NJ Advance Media: "Chip Kelly has lost the team. Between the losses and his bull---- methods that aren't working, I can tell you that the players have tuned him out."

Advertisement
This is great news for us. Like Saban in Miami, he's found adult men with millions in their bank account aren't that receptive to his leadership methods. Hopefully this deters him from taking the Titans job.

If we're aggressive, I think we have a shot. Hopefully a job like LSU or FSU doesn't open.

Tropical paradise awaits.

proxy.php

Pipe dream. Chip will be a college coach but not for UM. Some other school will offer much more money than we will.

The Eagles have been lost and I love every minute of it. In alignment with that, I will gladly drive up to Philly, help Chip pack and promptly return to Florida with him and a pallet full of Pat's steaks.

Advertisement
Chip will have us in the playoffs next year. The only game where we wont be favorites will probably be the ND game.

I don't see all the hype with Chip Kelly. Every time the ducks played against physical team Chip gut his **** push backwards and sideways. DO NOT WANT

I don't see all the hype with Chip Kelly. Every time the ducks played against physical team Chip gut his **** push backwards and sideways. DO NOT WANT

what he did was impressive considering he didn't have even elite recruits. imagine what he could do with our recruiting base. especially if he brings in a good DC and doesn't micromanage.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The Eagles have been lost and I love every minute of it. In alignment with that, I will gladly drive up to Philly, help Chip pack and promptly return to Florida with him and a pallet full of Pat's steaks.

Pffft...Genos.

His choice in steaks may be as important as his choice in DC to the search committee......he throws out some neighborhood joint no one knows about, he better have some **** good explanation.....he comes off with Randy for DC, he may as well have said MinuteSteaks are his favorite sandwich.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Because obviously you dont understand football. The greatness of Chip isnt he couldnt dominate bigger better athletes, it is the fact that he made UO a perennial power! If UO loses more than 2 games in a season now that is considered a down year! He got Oregon to the dance with guys like Jeff Maehl as his go to wr!

Even with lesser players he was a play here or there from having them beat the tigers for the ship! UO! They dont get top talent in oregon, dude put them on the map! Even getting them to the game was a great accomplishment. I dont want to insult people but do you understand dude has double digit wins every year as coach and when the last time we did with all the talent we have had come thru our doors?! Its ******* chip kelly, the fact you turn your nose at him like you would have a choice, if chip calls, you pick up the phone a feel honored!

UM has sucked for years, Chip would turn that around IMMEDIATELY! I dont even know why I bothered... People out here seriously dont want 10+ wins every year and high scoring exciting offenses... I bet you were like give golden and dorito a chance in year 5 tho

Advertisement
Back