POLL: Do You Want Chip Kelly?

Do you want Chip Kelly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
that want Chip Kelly now, would've wanted Jack Pardee in 89'.

Chip-tards hollin' bout' "tempo,tempo,tempo"...we playin' football?...or music?

Hire Gundy as HC. He brings Offensive staff. He hires Bud Foster and the rest of VPI's defensive staff.

We forget what losing feels like.

If you answer no to this question you're a ****ing ******.

Just saying...no pressure though.

Well this once again proves this site is half retarded . They'd prefer having " their " guy over the " better guy".

You're absolutely right...the retards come out in full blossom.

Chip Kelly isn't "my" or "their" guy...he's THE guy. He's the absolute best hire we could make among guys who could (or that we currently know of) or will be available.

Holy ****ing ****.

The funny thing is that dude has 2 ten win seasons and Philly fans want him gone. He got his players this year and the wheels come off. He won NFC East his first year and they want him gone. Before you run "that is the NFL" out, remember this same dude got RUN OUT of college football and left his team a on probation. I suggest that all the Chip nut suckers are not adding up the numbers -- there be something wrong with this boy!

Advertisement
NFL U, bro!!! Draft picks! Football in a phone booth! Big Ten football with a recruiting base loaded with speed and short on OL!

Wrong buddy...very wrong. We barely have to leave the State for O-Line now...matter of fact, the OOS kids SUCK!, see Gall!

WTF?

Yeah, all of those road graters at OSU, Alabama, OU, Iowa, LSU etc that we had no shot at really suck.

Gall was not some OOS 5 star lineman, though many around here would have led you to believe that. Tons of OOS dominant OL that we either never pursued or had no shot with...

Obviously your were not around to see the greatest college football team EVER that Butch built even with sanctions!!!! Who's the freaking ****** now?

You are... pretty simple.

If you think you can judge a dude from what he did fifteen years ago in college and not what he as done recently.

You guys act like its simple math problem which is where you logic is on par with a ******.

******: He did it before he do it again.
Logic: Umm you mean never have a winning conference record?

******: No not what he just did. What he did long time before.
Logic: Before what?

******: Before he sucked ask.
Logic: Oh ok... So you would rather have a dude thats more than likely going to suck ask because 15 yrs ago he did something good over a guy who would be the one the best in the college game and one who would draw every single kid in SFL back to Miami.

******: Yes
Logic: Why?

******: Because I am a ******.
Logic: makes sense then

Offense shouldn't be the concern. Getting an innovative defense to stop the spread up tempo. Like when we put end to wish bone. Stop the spread and we never lose again.

Advertisement

Well this once again proves this site is half retarded . They'd prefer having " their " guy over the " better guy".

Chip Kelly isn't "my" or "their" guy...he's THE guy. He's the absolute best hire we could make among guys who could (or that we currently know of) or will be available.

Holy ****ing ****.

The funny thing is that dude has 2 ten win seasons and Philly fans want him gone. He got his players this year and the wheels come off. He won NFC East his first year and they want him gone. Before you run "that is the NFL" out, remember this same dude got RUN OUT of college football and left his team a on probation. I suggest that all the Chip nut suckers are not adding up the numbers -- there be something wrong with this boy!

You're better than this. That's a horrible post.

Since when does success or non-success in the NFL have anything to do with how good a COLLEGE COACH a guy is? Butch didn't exactly light the NFL world on fire either.

Nobody wants Butch other than us...so I don't see how anyone can use the Eagles wanting or not wanting Chip as any sort of argument in the favor of Butch. There is a reason homeboy is UNEMPLOYED.

This Butch disease is even causing decent posters to go full ****** now too. You guys need to take a step back and pop in some old VHS tapes from the Butch days. There's a reason a banner was flown CALLING FOR HIS HEAD at one time. Yeah...unfortunately I'm older than most on this site so I remember all that ****, vividly.

LOLOL the OP doesn't realize the sarcastic comments, nor does he realize that the article proves spread is actually an effective way of handling lack of OL talent, and levels the playing field against elite defenses.

What Schwartz is saying is that when you play that style of offense but then have to play in a power-I style offense, it is a big adjustment.

He's not saying that the spread is ineffective.

I mean we are talking basic reading comprehension here. It's hard to have a discussion with someone who is legitimately learning disabled.

Holy ****ing ****.

You cant get your guys in the NFL.... but you can keep holding on this nonsense just so mind can keep playing tricks on you. That logic rules out Saban as well.

I mean you do know that's whats happening right? You mind would rather leave you out to dry, looking like a complete idiot, rather than admitting defeat.

I mean why are you going to stand loyal to that dude when he is playing you like that.

I say schedule the lobotomy... show that bitach you dont F around.

Advertisement
This poll explains so much about our fanbase. I've always said it's the least knowledgeable fan base I've ever seen.

Most of these guys would rather have a guy who hasn't done jack in fifteens years, over a guy who'd completely change our program.

It's hilarious .

These guys are recruiting and football chicks. They act like the search for a coach is an episode of the The Bachelor. Football results don't matter to these guys at all. They're more interested in a coaches looks and personality (seriously).

Seriously. It's why people like Ariz love Kingsbury and D$ loves Strong.

Btw, why am I not surprised that tntnomad said no? Guy was pro-Golden but anti Kelly. Def not a Cane fan.

Advertisement
Actually Chip Kelly's offense in college is more like Howard's and Dennis'......ahead of its time and in the hands of SoFla athletes deadly.

I swear there is NO CHANCE this guy saw Miami football in it's true heyday. These people think 21 personnel and pounding the rock defined us. SMH.

that want Chip Kelly now, would've wanted Jack Pardee in 89'.

Chip-tards hollin' bout' "tempo,tempo,tempo"...we playin' football?...or music?

When you look at Kelly and what he did at Oregon (46-7 overall, 3 conference championships, 4 BCS games, 2-2) if he's available you have to interview him. You'd be crazy not. If Mark Dantonio or Gary Peterson express interest you interview them as well.

BTW, Jack Pardee was very successful his three years at Houston and turned them around before he returned to the NFL. His offense would have been successful at Miami. Erickson's offense was somewhat revolutionary when he brought it in from Washington State. What really made Miami was Sonny Lubick. Easily the best defensive coordinator we've had.

And for the record that Houston team that got dismantled in the Orange Bowl was coached by John Jenkins and they were awful that year.

Pentagon these dudes likely have no clue who Sonny Lubick is. To them he's some "guy with no SoFla ties".....smh

Advertisement
Back