Lmao at the hoe a$$ creeps

Watching this team is just painful. It's simply mind-boggling how poorly coached and fundamentally inept they are in all phases of the game. Nice win against a vastly inferior team....I guess.

Advertisement
Lmao. So you a need to not question the daily bombardment of fire Manny threads that repeat the same things ovet and and provide zero substance but my thread is considered " an attempt to pick a fight " enough said. One day we'll have a legit football conversation.

And how do you think that discussion will be started? By calling everyone here a "hoe a$$ creep?"

Puff your chest out somewhere else. As for me, I'm enjoying the win, watching some other good games (Michigan State 'bout to go down) then gonna shower up and head to a bar to watch the UFC fights.

Enjoy life, AHURT. Today's a good day.

Advertisement
PM me the details.

I got a pic of a creep sitting right near me at the game

153BD3D7-1C2E-45FF-839D-FC44A6E671D1.jpeg

Advertisement
And how do you think that discussion will be started? By calling everyone here a "hoe a$$ creep?"

Puff your chest out somewhere else. As for me, I'm enjoying the win, watching some other good games (Michigan State 'bout to go down) then gonna shower up and head to a bar to watch the UFC fights.

Enjoy life, AHURT. Today's a good day.
WoW. So calling someone a slurper is ok here but a hoe a$$ creep aint??? Your bias but like I said one day you and me are going to have a football discussion. Be safe tonight

**** y'all mad because we won??? Miserable a$$ life you creeps must have. The only things you post are negativity. 500+ yards of offense. Rambo was a few years from the UM receiving single game record. TVD is an absolute beast. Knighton over 100+ yards rushing and did I leave out the TD Smith mare was pure effort. Yeah we know the players made some mistakes and we need to get more consistent on defense but **** we gifted them 3 turnovers and they still lost. We won 3 in a row one more away from bowl eligibility and we about to stomp the **** out of fsu
How exciting! Eligible for the Toilet bowl!

My how low our standards are now…. Coastal coastal coastal.

I’m not taking away anything from the players who did their jobs today well but lets not act like this program is on the right track with the current administration coaching staff in place Unless going to eat in four and going to the who gives a **** bowl is a big deal for you

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow @AHURT12 why folks got to be all those derogatory names? It ain't that serious. We all family brother: Cane Nation. Like somebody said there are really few people pulling against the team and hoping that they will lose. They drive me nuts every Saturday like most of the rest of us cause we want them to win.
I think the overwhelming majority want to see competence on the field and as a result want Diaz gone so we can stop being the laughing stocks of college football and the great undisciplined, unprepared, underachievers. And truth is that should not be too much to ask from folks getting paid a few million dollars.

You see what everybody else sees, ease up man enjoy the win and your Saturday night!

Advertisement
Back