Lmao at the hoe a$$ creeps

OP, stomping FSU? Would love to, but apparently you haven’t paid much attention this year. The only team we stomped is Central Connecticut State University, which I am pretty sure is the only head coaching job that our current head coach is qualified for.

I want to win every game left on our schedule, especially if it means that we can keep interest of recruits and end the Manny experiment. He is not head coaching material, period! We are the only team to get scored on during a two point conversion that I have ever seen (and I watch a lot of football). Let that sit for a while. We lost to UVA on a last second missed field goal and lose the following week on a deflected pass while trying to score to win. These things just don’t happen to a single team during a season. They are emblematic of a much bigger problem. Not to mention the crazy lucky break of the QB picking up the fumbled snap with his knee on the ground. Without that we go to OT and I don’t know what happens. What is the common denominator (hint: Manny Diaz).

In summary, happy for the win, happy for the kids, happy for what this may do to the U’s relevance for recruits, disappointed that Manny will try to lead us to a last second W against a terrible FSU team next week.

Advertisement
Op You will be thrilled when Blake gives him his extension and bumps his pay to $5 mil a year in a few weeks. Showing the fans their new commitment to football.
You will be thrilled when Blake gives him his extension

That would be impossible.

I'll take the win, glad that we won. But the defense is absolutely awful. "The gifting" works both ways. Miami got a HUGE gift by Sims having his knee on the ground when he picked up the bad snap or else GT is near midfield with plenty of time left to work. Pass rush, LB & CB play still bad, and the tackling is still awful. I can't celebrate a W when my eyes tell me that the product is still bad.
Don’t forget the fumbling and interception from the offense.

Advertisement
I'll take the win, glad that we won. But the defense is absolutely awful. "The gifting" works both ways. Miami got a HUGE gift by Sims having his knee on the ground when he picked up the bad snap or else GT is near midfield with plenty of time left to work. Pass rush, LB & CB play still bad, and the tackling is still awful. I can't celebrate a W when my eyes tell me that the product is still bad.
Man, we haven't played a clean game in forever.
Our gifting starts when we come off the bus.

We are who we are.
No surprises.

I'll take the win.

If I were a Tech fan, I'd be awfully ****ed as well year 3 in the Collins era. They aren't getting any better and they don't look especially well coached.

I really don’t follow him that much I couldn’t say what kind of a coach he is to be honest, but based on results not that great.

But what we had me hot during the entire game is that we out talent them quite significantly.

Like I said a few days ago, and sort of predicted what was gonna happen today, Manny Diaz coached teams significantly underperform in these situations.

But in spite of all that, it’s FSU week, so ***** them beat FSU

Advertisement
I really don’t follow him that much I couldn’t say what kind of a coach he is to be honest, but based on results not that great.

But what we had me hot during the entire game is that we out talent them quite significantly.

Like I said a few days ago, and sort of predicted what was gonna happen today, Manny Diaz coached teams significantly underperform in these situations.

But in spite of all that, it’s FSU week, so ***** them beat FSU
I agree to a point.
This isn't a statement for Diaz but
It's tough to win a game when your -3 in turnovers, 2 where your in scoring position and 2 which put 9 on the board for them.

I agree to a point.
This isn't a statement for Diaz but
It's tough to win a game when your -3 in turnovers, 2 where your in scoring position and 2 which put 9 on the board for them.

I put that on the coaches not having the players ready. Fumbling like that is lack of focus and preparation. Who does that fall on?

Advertisement
**** y'all mad because we won??? Miserable a$$ life you creeps must have. The only things you post are negativity. 500+ yards of offense. Rambo was a few years from the UM receiving single game record. TVD is an absolute beast. Knighton over 100+ yards rushing and did I leave out the TD Smith mare was pure effort. Yeah we know the players made some mistakes and we need to get more consistent on defense but **** we gifted them 3 turnovers and they still lost. We won 3 in a row one more away from bowl eligibility and we about to stomp the **** out of fsu

These clowns act like they never saw any season Miami won it all. There are games like this no matter how good you are. If you win with that many turnovers then your doing something right. Bad teams and badly coached teams just dont win these types of games.

I just see us getting better each week...

Thats probably our largest yardage differential against GT ever... I know its the biggest since we have been in the ACC.

The rest of these clowns are so caught up in thinking they know what's best for the team that they would rather lose than be wrong. We would have lost more games if they were in charge and thats about as close to a fact as you can get. We would have lost every single recruit, have no coach and McCloud and Harley would have been kicked off the team. Flagg and Steed would have as well and those guys are getting better each game. Prob their best games as Canes.

Its funny how TVD if anything is not a product of the coaching.... Kam is not a product of the coaching... There are so many guys on this team right now that are way better now than they were at the beginning of the season that it takes a special kind of troll to not see it. The tackling is better, the penalties are better, the lb play is better...

WoW you want to talk about " board production " when all I see daily is the same threads over and over " Fire Manny " Fire Blake " but let me guess you somehow miss those. I'm going to leave it alone I don't want to banned. Also keep in mind I asked you direct football related questions
But that is required If we ever want to be relevant again. I am convinced you are Manny's son.

Advertisement
Same dudes that say "a loss is a loss" will then act like a 3 point win isn't a win.

When we lose it's because of coaching but when we win it's "the players won that game".

1st: No one is talking about banning you. No need to fear (or hide behind) that.

Yes, you did ask some football related questions and I could have responded by talking about things I saw Manny do wrong in this game but I didnt want to, which is why I said "not today." Gamedays are reserved for the good stuff.

As for the endless "fire manny / fire blake" threads, **** near all of those threads have posted football-related reasons why. If you want to litigate Manny's body of work this season I suspect Manny will come up wanting. But again, good win today so I just want to enjoy it without the "mopes versus slurper" board drama.
Lmao. So you a need to not question the daily bombardment of fire Manny threads that repeat the same things ovet and and provide zero substance but my thread is considered " an attempt to pick a fight " enough said. One day we'll have a legit football conversation.

Same dudes that say "a loss is a loss" will then act like a 3 point win isn't a win.

When we lose it's because of coaching but when we win it's "the players won that game".
I think the confusion is most of us want Manny gone, and with these ugly 3 pt wins over teams we should be better than it prolongs Manny coaching this team. This is the exact same team as the last 2 years.

Cool win but ready for new leader

Turnovers, couple of drops, short yardage offense failing repeatedly with the same dive play featuring a 180lb back . Yielding big plays on the ground, special teams coverage busts/failure to field a punt that cost significant yardage at a key point down the stretch. Ivey immediately beaten for a chunk play (QB's knee was down) - slow learner, coach? On and on we go...

Advertisement
Back