Lmao at the hoe a$$ creeps

Wow @AHURT12 why folks got to be all those derogatory name calling? We all family brother: Cane Nation. Like somebody said there are really few people pulling against the team and hoping that they will lose. They drive me nuts every Saturday like most of the rest of us cause we want them to win.
I think the overwhelming majority want to see competence on the field and as a result want Diaz gone so we can stop being the laughing stocks of college football and the great undisciplined, unprepared, underachievers. And truth is that should not be too much to ask from folks getting paid a few million dollars.

You see what everybody else sees, ease up man enjoy the win and your Saturday night!

Lmao so if we're the " laughing stock " of college football what's LSU and Clemson? Great head coach 5* players all over the field and one is 5-3. and the other is 4-4. If we're the " laughing stock " of college football what are the teams we beat then?

Advertisement
Lmao. So the same comments and thrrads are needed daily Lmao ok got it
You are literally the only one on this board that does not want Manny fired (maybe one or two silents). Extrapolate that over the population and less than 1 out of every 200 Miami fans do not want him fired. Why is it dumb to think that your opinion may seem a bit off and you being a relative, or somehow close to Manny, is the only rationale reason for defending him.

You are literally the only one on this board that does not want Manny fired (maybe one or two silents). Extrapolate that over the population and less than 1 out of every 200 Miami fans do not want him fired. Why is it dumb to think that your opinion may seem a bit off and you being a relative, or somehow close to Manny, is the only rationale reason for defending him.
This has zero to do with firing Manny but everythimg to do with the repeated threads of the same subject over and over again. We get it but we dont need 50 threads of the same exact comments amd threads over and over.

Advertisement
This has zero to do with firing Manny but everythimg to do with the repeated threads of the same subject over and over again. We get it but we dont need 50 threads of the same exact comments amd threads over and over.
That is a different argument and I can't fault you for not not liking the continual bashing he gets as it may come off a tad negative. I on the otherhand love to vent and this board seems to be designed for just that.

That's not true at all. There's plenty of us who think it's premature to fire a coach in his third year after a decent second year when we still don't know if the third year is going to result in progress or not. In fact, when I post something along those lines I get a ton of likes from people that don't post that often. The toxic fans drive away the normal and more reasonable fans.

Now do the normal and reasonable fans want the team to be a loser? No of course not. But we recognize there are some factors outside of our reasonable control. Injuries, schedule, etc. And we recognize the story this season has not yet been written. Personally, I don't care who the coach is. But if Manny gets fired that means the team is struggling further and I don't want that. And that also means you have the real chance of going backwards with the next hire.

Go Canes.

**** y'all mad because we won??? Miserable a$$ life you creeps must have. The only things you post are negativity. 500+ yards of offense. Rambo was a few yards from the UM receiving single game record. TVD is an absolute beast. Knighton over 100+ yards rushing and did I leave out the TD Smith mare was pure effort. Yeah we know the players made some mistakes and we need to get more consistent on defense but **** we gifted them 3 turnovers and they still lost. We won 3 in a row one more away from bowl eligibility and we about to stomp the **** out of fsu
I get all that bro, we did good on offense besides the fumble but **** it our DC sucks balls! People have a right to point that out. There’s NO WAY anyone should be happy with that defensive performance vs pretty much a 6’4 RB playing QB for the other team! Worst P5 QB I’ve seen in a while and we don’t stack the box and make him beat us with his arm. Bro makes Rosier look like Aaron Rogers lol

Advertisement
That's not true at all. There's plenty of us who think it's premature to fire a coach in his third year after a decent second year when we still don't know if the third year is going to result in progress or not. In fact, when I post something along those lines I get a ton of likes from people that don't post that often. The toxic fans drive away the normal and more reasonable fans.

Now do the normal and reasonable fans want the team to be a loser? No of course not. But we recognize there are some factors outside of our reasonable control. Injuries, schedule, etc. And we recognize the story this season has not yet been written. Personally, I don't care who the coach is. But if Manny gets fired that means the team is struggling further and I don't want that. And that also means you have the real chance of going backwards with the next hire.

Go Canes.
I figured there were a few silents out there. I respect your position it's just one I can't get behind. I've seen enough to believe we will never be relevant, ie play consistent winning football, with this guy at the helm. He was a bad hire when he was hired and has actually under performed with many of the unacceptable losses he has had and his pathetic digressing defense.

You hoe *** creep! Didn’t you know that squeezing out bowl eligibility when you started as a top 15 team with the most experienced team in the country is what we are about at Miami!!?? Foh
Happy Sunday Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

**** y'all mad because we won??? Miserable a$$ life you creeps must have. The only things you post are negativity. 500+ yards of offense. Rambo was a few yards from the UM receiving single game record. TVD is an absolute beast. Knighton over 100+ yards rushing and did I leave out the TD Smith made was pure effort. Yeah we know the players made some mistakes and we need to get more consistent on defense but **** we gifted them 3 turnovers and they still lost. We won 3 in a row one more away from bowl eligibility and we about to stomp the **** out of fsu
G Tech???

not bad mike pence GIF by Election 2016

Advertisement
I get all that bro, we did good on offense besides the fumble but **** it our DC sucks balls! People have a right to point that out. There’s NO WAY anyone should be happy with that defensive performance vs pretty much a 6’4 RB playing QB for the other team! Worst P5 QB I’ve seen in a while and we don’t stack the box and make him beat us with his arm. Bro makes Rosier look like Aaron Rogers lol
Keep in mind I've never said we don't have issues on this team. The issues that have to be addressed will be. Keep in mind we went and got a **** good CB coach and it's paying off in recruiting. We had a **** good linebackers coach and he was offered a def coordinator position and took it. So yeah I get there is issue but you also have to point out we attempted to fix them and I'm 100% sure we'll do the same thing this offseason.

Advertisement
@AHURT12 wrote "Lmao so if we're the " laughing stock " of college football what's LSU and Clemson? Great head coach 5* players all over the field and one is 5-3. and the other is 4-4. If we're the " laughing stock " of college football what are the teams we beat then?"

Man I thought you had a real analysis. You cant be serious trying to compare Clemson down season and LSU's struggles to the U's absolute incompetence on the field. Those teams are just struggling they are not what we have become which is **** near perennial laughing stocks. And in almost every area of the football game with the exception of the passing game and even then the receivers are still dropping catchable balls. I watch a lot of football and things happen in our games that just don't happen as much with competent teams.

A HURT I am starting to suspect you chose a really apt moniker

I figured there were a few silents out there. I respect your position it's just one I can't get behind. I've seen enough to believe we will never be relevant, ie play consistent winning football, with this guy at the helm. He was a bad hire when he was hired and has actually under performed with many of the unacceptable losses he has had and his pathetic digressing defense.
Actually I agree with that. He has underperformed. But it still hasn't been 3 years and he has had a lot of bad luck. You can't use that as a complete excuse I know. The reason I'm not sold on getting rid of him is because I like his good qualities. I know a little bit about management and marketing and I think if the team could ever start winning, the city could get behind this personality in a big way and it could snowball in a big way and a good way with recruits and national notoriety. When you don't win big that stuff looks tacky and dumb. I get that too.

I rather he hire a DC for sure.

Three games left. Let's see what happens and see how recruiting shakes out. Go Canes.

Personal attacks
Nobody is mad we won - quit being a c**t. The problem is, given the performances you pointed out, this should have been a 3 score win and not a 3 point win. Turnovers are due to a lack of focus w/out consequences. This has been a hallmark of Mannys tenure - dumb mistakes, weak focus and no repercussions. GT is **** team and we should have freaking destroyed them for having the audacity to step on our field.

Advertisement
Back