Lmao at the hoe a$$ creeps

You are 100% sure Manny will fire himself as DC and hire a DC to run a different scheme?
Respectfully I don't see him.doing that.
I agree with you even if Manny goes out and gets a DC I don’t believe he will let him run a different scheme. This is a gimmick scheme that any decent OC with equal talent will beat us. I’m happy we won and want to win every game but in three years we haven’t improved. We have better talent than most teams. Why are our best players either transfers or young players in the program less than two years. Someone has to take responsibility for what’s out on the field and that’s the head coach.

Advertisement
**** y'all mad because we won??? Miserable a$$ life you creeps must have. The only things you post are negativity. 500+ yards of offense. Rambo was a few yards from the UM receiving single game record. TVD is an absolute beast. Knighton over 100+ yards rushing and did I leave out the TD Smith made was pure effort. Yeah we know the players made some mistakes and we need to get more consistent on defense but **** we gifted them 3 turnovers and they still lost. We won 3 in a row one more away from bowl eligibility and we about to stomp the **** out of fsu
Who the **** are you even referring to? People who are dissatisfied with Diaz as a head coach? People who think that this program deserves better? People who think these players deserve better? What is the point of even bothering to post this? What purpose does this serve other than lowering the quality of the board with even more references to contextually ambiguous and intellectually stunting buzzwords like "slurpers" and "mopes"?

Haven't read the thread but I don't think anybody is unhappy for the kids. They deserve to win because they didn't cause the current situation. The fans are upset at what winning potentially means to the incompetent dolts from athletic director on up. I'm honestly not mad at Manny because I would have taken this job as well even though I was totally unqualified for it. He tries hard but he's just completely over his head.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You are 100% sure Manny will fire himself as DC and hire a DC to run a different scheme?
Respectfully I don't see him.doing that.
I agree with you even if Manny goes out and gets a DC I don’t believe he will let him run a different scheme. This is a gimmick scheme that any decent OC with equal talent will beat us. I’m happy we won and want to win every game but in three years we haven’t improved. We have better talent than most teams. Why are our best players either transfers or young players in the program less than two years. Someone has to take responsibility for what’s out on the field and that’s the head coach.
Why are our best players the players the third year coach recruited, is a pretty weird take criticizing the coach ....
Meaning they haven’t been coached up yet by this staff. Once in the program for a while players seem to digress.

Advertisement
Lmao facts mean zero to you.
And common sense and logic escape you.

Your posts are not to be taken serious. There is not one knowledgeable football person on this board that agrees with your "takes". I would suggest you spend some time reading this,

for dummies.jpg

Advertisement
Back