Lmao at the hoe a$$ creeps

Advertisement
Who were the defensive coordinators for the Wake vs N.C game??? Score was 55-58. Let me guess their both " corches " right and need to be fired. Are others teams allowed to score points on other teams defenses but if someone score on ours we suck???
Just for shyts and giggles, Wake is 8-1. DGAF about what other teams are doing.

Loop Cats GIF

OP right now. Strut your shi*, OP!!!

Advertisement
These clowns act like they never saw any season Miami won it all. There are games like this no matter how good you are. If you win with that many turnovers then your doing something right. Bad teams and badly coached teams just dont win these types of games.

I just see us getting better each week...

Thats probably our largest yardage differential against GT ever... I know its the biggest since we have been in the ACC.

The rest of these clowns are so caught up in thinking they know what's best for the team that they would rather lose than be wrong. We would have lost more games if they were in charge and thats about as close to a fact as you can get. We would have lost every single recruit, have no coach and McCloud and Harley would have been kicked off the team. Flagg and Steed would have as well and those guys are getting better each game. Prob their best games as Canes.

Its funny how TVD if anything is not a product of the coaching.... Kam is not a product of the coaching... There are so many guys on this team right now that are way better now than they were at the beginning of the season that it takes a special kind of troll to not see it. The tackling is better, the penalties are better, the lb play is better...
Just maybe GT is worst than us.

Advertisement
@NorthernVirginiaCane wrote " There's plenty of us who think it's premature to fire a coach in his third year after a decent second year when we still don't know if the third year is going to result in progress or not. In fact, when I post something along those lines I get a ton of likes from people that don't post that often. The toxic fans drive away the normal and more reasonable fans.

...we recognize there are some factors outside of our reasonable control. Injuries, schedule, etc. And we recognize the story this season has not yet been written. Personally, I don't care who the coach is. But if Manny gets fired that means the team is struggling further and I don't want that. And that also means you have the real chance of going backwards with the next hire."

Say what?
What about the factors that are within our reasonable control?:
  • recruiting - both evaluation and sealing the deal
  • player development
  • play calling
  • culture

Does Diaz get a free pass there cos it's only year 3? If you can honestly say that you're happy with the status of the above four then I'm happy not to be called a toxic fan.

Advertisement
What about the factors that are within our reasonable control?:
  • recruiting - both evaluation and sealing the deal
  • player development
  • play calling
  • culture

Does Diaz get a free pass there cos it's only year 3? If you can honestly say that you're happy with the status of the above four then I'm happy not to be called a toxic fan.
His first year was horrible. No doubt about it. A lot of reasons for that outside of his control, but no it did not go well. Bad quarterback, bad kicker, bad results. The second year was pretty good. 7 and 2 in conference is legit. That wins the conference division in a normal year. We finally had a good quarterback until the bowl game when he got hurt. In a normal year with some out-of-conference games that's a 10-win team. Then this year started horribly. I hate scheduling Alabama. My schedule a sure loss? And then everyone started dropping like flies. But despite all that, the team hasn't quit, we've developed a good young quarterback, and can still actually win the division. So no, we can still improve in year three.

I don't understand your point on recruiting at all. He's been great with the portal and last year was a great recruiting class. This year the class is super small but has some talented players. Let's see how the class ends up before judging.

Culture to me is all about winning. That's not over yet.

And player development is mostly BS. Recruit good players and you will win. Period.

So if he goes from five wins to eight wins to eight/nine wins, with a super young talented team that plays hard for him, then yeah I'm not making a change - that would be crazy. So let's see what happens these next three games and then the bowl game.

If he goes 1-2 down the stretch, I promise I'll contribute to the buyout. But if he goes 3-0, you guys need to come back to planet Earth. If it's somewhere in the middle, as likely, we can keep arguing. Lol

Last edited:
Keep in mind I've never said we don't have issues on this team. The issues that have to be addressed will be. Keep in mind we went and got a **** good CB coach and it's paying off in recruiting. We had a **** good linebackers coach and he was offered a def coordinator position and took it. So yeah I get there is issue but you also have to point out we attempted to fix them and I'm 100% sure we'll do the same thing this offseason.
We will not fix these issues. Diaz has been here how many years now and the defense is still Ahscheeks! He tries to make changes and I applaud him for it but until he can recruit some decent LBs and change this trash ahs scheme nothing will change. No position coach will change that. Radio’s defense was better than this. Even No’Ds bend don’t break was better than this. I would rather play bend don’t break defense and give up many yards and little points than this defense. This defense has no identity. Diaz don’t know if he wants to be aggressive or play bend don’t break so he just does both on every down and brings stupid blitzes from the safety that never gets there with bend don’t break soft zone behind it lol. You can tell he ain’t ever played a down of football before.

Advertisement
Keep in mind I've never said we don't have issues on this team. The issues that have to be addressed will be. Keep in mind we went and got a **** good CB coach and it's paying off in recruiting. We had a **** good linebackers coach and he was offered a def coordinator position and took it. So yeah I get there is issue but you also have to point out we attempted to fix them and I'm 100% sure we'll do the same thing this offseason.
You are 100% sure Manny will fire himself as DC and hire a DC to run a different scheme?
Respectfully I don't see him.doing that.

**** y'all mad because we won??? Miserable a$$ life you creeps must have. The only things you post are negativity. 500+ yards of offense. Rambo was a few yards from the UM receiving single game record. TVD is an absolute beast. Knighton over 100+ yards rushing and did I leave out the TD Smith made was pure effort. Yeah we know the players made some mistakes and we need to get more consistent on defense but **** we gifted them 3 turnovers and they still lost. We won 3 in a row one more away from bowl eligibility and we about to stomp the **** out of fsu
Here’s some positivity. The game was broadcasted on Bally Sports network so the entire nation didn’t have to see this **** show of a performance.

**** I can't believe AlwaysHurt is going to go down on this burning ship. Kudos to u man respect and bravo.....u are going to look real bad when they move on from this staff. I think u have taken the lead as slurper King.....
@RVACane I don't think go canes is even this bad he has some sense.
I think he’s shown some of the worst thought processes on the board in this thread. That said, the opposite side of the coin isn’t my cup of tea either.

Advertisement
Back