Lmao at the hoe a$$ creeps

AHURT12

Redshirt Freshman
**** y'all mad because we won??? Miserable a$$ life you creeps must have. The only things you post are negativity. 500+ yards of offense. Rambo was a few yards from the UM receiving single game record. TVD is an absolute beast. Knighton over 100+ yards rushing and did I leave out the TD Smith made was pure effort. Yeah we know the players made some mistakes and we need to get more consistent on defense but **** we gifted them 3 turnovers and they still lost. We won 3 in a row one more away from bowl eligibility and we about to stomp the **** out of fsu

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** y'all mad because we won??? Miserable a$$ life you creeps must have. The only things you post are negativity. 500+ yards of offense. Rambo was a few years from the UM receiving single game record. TVD is an absolute beast. Knighton over 100+ yards rushing and did I leave out the TD Smith mare was pure effort. Yeah we know the players made some mistakes and we need to get more consistent on defense but **** we gifted them 3 turnovers and they still lost. We won 3 in a row one more away from bowl eligibility and we about to stomp the **** out of fsu
**** right I’m mad we won. Let’s finallly put an end to this shhh show. The team is horrible. All we need is one more loss for Manny to be fired. Why in the **** are you happy with a win? It only prolongs what is inevitable.

Advertisement
The Slurper King has spoken. All hail.
garthwaynes-praising.gif

**** right I’m mad we won. Let’s finallly put an end to this shhh show. The team is horrible. All we need is one more loss for Manny to be fired. Why in the **** are you happy with a win? It only prolongs what is inevitable.
Lmao. Ok.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll take the win, glad that we won. But the defense is absolutely awful. "The gifting" works both ways. Miami got a HUGE gift by Sims having his knee on the ground when he picked up the bad snap or else GT is near midfield with plenty of time left to work. Pass rush, LB & CB play still bad, and the tackling is still awful. I can't celebrate a W when my eyes tell me that the product is still bad.

Advertisement
Back