Lmao at the hoe a$$ creeps

The Slurper King has spoken. All hail.
Americas Got Talent Wow GIF by Got Talent Global

Advertisement
C'mon, @AHURT12 - No one with a brain is mad that the Canes won. People are just fearful that the worst coach in power five college football is going to be brought back due success that he had little to do with.
Was the fumbles because of Manny also? Or the miss field goal? Just asking. So when we lose he gets blamed but when we win he had zero to do with it??? WoW.

Advertisement
Was the fumbles because of Manny also? Or the miss field goal? Just asking. So when we lose he gets blamed but when we win he had zero to do with it??? WoW.

Again, you started a thread just to pick a fight. That's not productive to board discussion.

We're all happy that the Canes won. Lets start there. I dont feel like explaining to you why Manny is not considered a good coach, not today anyway.

Again, you started a thread just to pick a fight. That's not productive to board discussion.

We're all happy that the Canes won. Lets start there. I dont feel like explaining to you why Manny is not considered a good coach, not today anyway.
WoW you want to talk about " board production " when all I see daily is the same threads over and over " Fire Manny " Fire Blake " but let me guess you somehow miss those. I'm going to leave it alone I don't want to banned. Also keep in mind I asked you direct football related questions

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** y'all mad because we won??? Miserable a$$ life you creeps must have. The only things you post are negativity. 500+ yards of offense. Rambo was a few years from the UM receiving single game record. TVD is an absolute beast. Knighton over 100+ yards rushing and did I leave out the TD Smith mare was pure effort. Yeah we know the players made some mistakes and we need to get more consistent on defense but **** we gifted them 3 turnovers and they still lost. We won 3 in a row one more away from bowl eligibility and we about to stomp the **** out of fsu
Happy we won, happy youngens played well. Still want Manny fired, still playing older ****** players still terrible D

Advertisement
WoW you want to talk about " board production " when all I see daily is the same threads over and over " Fire Manny " Fire Blake " but let me guess you somehow miss those. I'm going to leave it alone I don't want to banned. Also keep in mind I asked you direct football related questions

1st: No one is talking about banning you. No need to fear (or hide behind) that.

Yes, you did ask some football related questions and I could have responded by talking about things I saw Manny do wrong in this game but I didnt want to, which is why I said "not today." Gamedays are reserved for the good stuff.

As for the endless "fire manny / fire blake" threads, **** near all of those threads have posted football-related reasons why. If you want to litigate Manny's body of work this season I suspect Manny will come up wanting. But again, good win today so I just want to enjoy it without the "mopes versus slurper" board drama.

C'mon, @AHURT12 - No one with a brain is mad that the Canes won. People are just fearful that the worst coach in power five college football is going to be brought back due success that he had little to do with.
My biggest fear. Love that the kids are playing hard and having some success but they’re so many issues that need to be addressed.

**** y'all mad because we won??? Miserable a$$ life you creeps must have. The only things you post are negativity. 500+ yards of offense. Rambo was a few years from the UM receiving single game record. TVD is an absolute beast. Knighton over 100+ yards rushing and did I leave out the TD Smith mare was pure effort. Yeah we know the players made some mistakes and we need to get more consistent on defense but **** we gifted them 3 turnovers and they still lost. We won 3 in a row one more away from bowl eligibility and we about to stomp the **** out of fsu
curtain-drop-curtain.gif

I'll take the win, glad that we won. But the defense is absolutely awful. "The gifting" works both ways. Miami got a HUGE gift by Sims having his knee on the ground when he picked up the bad snap or else GT is near midfield with plenty of time left to work. Pass rush, LB & CB play still bad, and the tackling is still awful. I can't celebrate a W when my eyes tell me that the product is still bad.
Should we consider every other bad play call, bad pass, bad catch, bad decision by GT a 'gift' then?

Advertisement
Back