Jaquan Johnson….

Advertisement
Not a take for FSU right now apparently. Don't bash the kid's talent level because he's exploring his options. He's been touted as the most important recruit by countless of you all.

LOL not a take for FSU.
They're waiting on Jamal Peters and a few others, apparently. SBB wasn't a take for them either. Y'all are going to realize that FSU is loaded and a little more selective than us coming off of an NC. They're swinging for 5 stars and a bunch of 4 star kids are backup options right now.

Some people may be underestimating FSU (I doubt it), but you make it seem the entire other end of the spectrum. The truth probably lies somewhere in the middle.

But in that truth, I doubt you will find that JJ, SBB and Cole are all no takes for FSU.

SBB and Cole are not takes for FSU, JJ all depends on Peters. Personal opinion is if Frazier does not commit, they will go after Scarlett, but that remains to be seen. So for my money, let Noles get Peters and Frazier, then we have great chance at JJ and keeping Scarlett. Cole, I still think ends up at WVU.

Not expecting Johnson in this class right now.

Maybe Ice Harris can sway him to stay home.

I just think Jaquan loves The U but wants to see us on the field before he makes a decision. I think he's ours and been ours to lose but our performances have lost us guys like this before and if it continues it will lose us JJ and others from this class. We need to show these guys something.

and I just gotta shake my head at anyone suggesting this kid isn't an absolute stud and a sure FSU take

This, you put it in the best words possible. Pete mentioned too that the staff feels good about landing Jaquan. I've never felt worried compared to others about Jaquan. You pinned it right down.

I guess that makes sense. The staff feels confident about the team so they should feel they are in a good position, and we will always get the chance to be there at the end because the draw of home wins out so often. I guess it wasn't a great comparison to bring up Clark since he was a quick commit after a visit. JJ has handled his recruitment with class and intelligence and it would be a devastating blow to see a kid with his talent and his intelligence to elsewhere.

I just think Jaquan loves The U but wants to see us on the field before he makes a decision. I think he's ours and been ours to lose but our performances have lost us guys like this before and if it continues it will lose us JJ and others from this class. We need to show these guys something.

and I just gotta shake my head at anyone suggesting this kid isn't an absolute stud and a sure FSU take

This, you put it in the best words possible. Pete mentioned too that the staff feels good about landing Jaquan. I've never felt worried compared to others about Jaquan. You pinned it right down.

I guess that makes sense. The staff feels confident about the team so they should feel they are in a good position, and we will always get the chance to be there at the end because the draw of home wins out so often. I guess it wasn't a great comparison to bring up Clark since he was a quick commit after a visit. JJ has handled his recruitment with class and intelligence and it would be a devastating blow to see a kid with his talent and his intelligence to elsewhere.
Agreed. Your literally taking words from my brain haha.

Advertisement

Agreed. Your literally taking words from my brain haha.
I'm gonna go ahead and say that's a good thing

If we lose him this staff has no one to blame but themselves.

No they don't .. if we lose him we lose him... y'all want him for his leadership.. I want a big, physical, fast safety.. Why is that so **** hard to find.

No they don't .. if we lose him we lose him... y'all want him for his leadership.. I want a big, physical, fast safety.. Why is that so **** hard to find.
I'm sure he was all county because of his leadership abilities. I swear this fan base is full of idiots.

Advertisement
gotta think FSU regresses this season after losing more players to draft not to mention losing pruitt. i'm thinking they lose at least 2-3 games and jameis stock falls which can only help us. high projected QBs get picked apart and UF is a train wreck.. as long as our momentum keeps trending up we're in good shape

Id like to see both fail but would be a major upset if fsu lost moe than a game and didnt make the playoff. There loaded. And Gators primed for a bounceback season but hopefully Muschamp messes it up. We cant lay recruiting hopes on other rivals failures. Just go out there ad do our thing if he doesnt wanna be here we move on.

I'm sure he was all county because of his leadership abilities. I swear this fan base is full of idiots.

For all the people that's starting to doubt his skills
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOn5T1E_oLo&list=UUkEEK9TGnH5zhjtNWmbZ2iA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc249aNTJ7M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGUyfnQ4V2w

And I swear you're a little 25 year old punk who thinks he knows **** about football. Keep sucking him off.. I played football at Hampton University.. I think I know a little about the defensive back position. Like I said you keep playing madden little boy.. I'm 34 forget more than your little baby *** knows.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Great it's a phucking highlight tape.. Let's see what he does on the collegiate level.. Like I said I'll gladly eat crow, but I don't have to suck off players because people like you and the phucking ridler do. I played in college... I'm just saying stop whiny and acting like a bunch of skirts.. Every year it's the same phuckers whining about if we don't get him we failed.

Advertisement
He is a fantastic football player.

i can do this in 2 words

"MUST GET" :11263272045_489f4f7

Great it's a phucking highlight tape.. Let's see what he does on the collegiate level.. Like I said I'll gladly eat crow, but I don't have to suck off players because people like you and the phucking ridler do. I played in college... I'm just saying stop whiny and acting like a bunch of skirts.. Every year it's the same phuckers whining about if we don't get him we failed.

Jaquan Johnson is special. The best player in dade county this year. He will change the way Miami plays defense.

And I swear you're a little 25 year old punk who thinks he knows **** about football. Keep sucking him off.. I played football at Hampton University.. I think I know a little about the defensive back position. Like I said you keep playing madden little boy.. I'm 34 forget more than your little baby *** knows.
You seem upset. You're 34 years old. I'm sure this isn't the first time in your life you're wrong about something. It happens to all of us.

Everything Jw is saying is on point he's right. I want JJ just because he's a local kid who commands local respect but I don't think he's that good I don't care what hilights tape someone shows me. When I look at a tape I speed up every other person on the tape to see if the speed can translate. He's not fast and he can be a big bust or a huge surprise.

Advertisement
Back