Jaquan Johnson….

No they don't .. if we lose him we lose him... y'all want him for his leadership.. I want a big, physical, fast safety.. Why is that so **** hard to find.
I'm sure he was all county because of his leadership abilities. I swear this fan base is full of idiots.

For all the people that's starting to doubt his skills
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOn5T1E_oLo&list=UUkEEK9TGnH5zhjtNWmbZ2iA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc249aNTJ7M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGUyfnQ4V2w

Great it's a phucking highlight tape.. Let's see what he does on the collegiate level.. Like I said I'll gladly eat crow, but I don't have to suck off players because people like you and the phucking ridler do. I played in college... I'm just saying stop whiny and acting like a bunch of skirts.. Every year it's the same phuckers whining about if we don't get him we failed.

Jaquan Johnson is special. The best player in dade county this year. He will change the way Miami plays defense.

lulz...only a dominant NT will change our defense.

Advertisement
Let's go Cougars!!

this was the best uniform that Miami Dade football has ever seen btw

10.jpg

Jaquan is must get. Seen him live, kids been all Dade since a freshman, and has the knack for making plays. Plays faster than his 40 time. True leader, has shown it countless times.

The 40 time he ran was a bad run,consistently has run in the high 4.5-4.6 range and that speed could improve in a college weight program too.

But if you watch him play, you just know, he has all the ability. lot of the guys who have been watching ball down here for years have him as best prospect in Dade and Broward area, and I agree.

For the doubters, I don't see what your hating on, I really don't. Besides his height, probably about 5'10" he would have been rated a 5 star for what he does on the field according to the talent watchers for years down here. The kid is the goods, he's been doing this since youth, from his freshman year in high school and still till now. It's clear as day, and it's been shown in the past he loves the U, and staff feels good about their chances with him,

People have said for years since this kid was a freshman that we needed him. Ball Hawk, not afraid to hit, has a knack for taking the int to the house, forced or recovered fumble back to the house, and can play RB and WR. He understands the game, and has a leadership quality that can't really be matched by others, he puts his team on his back.

Some funny **** by some people in here. Reminds me of when we lost some top kids we wanted and people play it off like they weren't ****. We can land him for sure, but it won't be a cake walk.

Let's go Cougars!!

this was the best uniform that Miami Dade football has ever seen btw

10.jpg
Lamar Miller! I remember he got snubbed on his 5 star by some site because he missed some camos during summer for an injury. Rated 5 star by all the sites before he missed some camps. Was still rated high, but he was a ******* stud. And he was a stud here but, think his career was very short, just two years of playing, went by too fast. Always had the injury bug, but he was fast as ****.

I've had privilege to see Killian a lot. My parents live out there near that area in Kendall.

Sorry you guys but his athleticism doesn't warrant a 5 star ranking. He has the instincts and everything, but 5 star guys need to have the athleticism to go with the instincts. Irvin is way more athletic.

Advertisement
Not a take for FSU right now apparently. Don't bash the kid's talent level because he's exploring his options. He's been touted as the most important recruit by countless of you all.

LOL not a take for FSU.
They're waiting on Jamal Peters and a few others, apparently. SBB wasn't a take for them either. Y'all are going to realize that FSU is loaded and a little more selective than us coming off of an NC. They're swinging for 5 stars and a bunch of 4 star kids are backup options right now.

Don't troll me with this bull****. They have 18 current commits: 1 5*, 8 4*, 9 3*. Considering 4* are backups, what are the 9 3* who are committed?

No one doubts FSU is doing well in recruiting but they aren't passing on elite SFla talent.

You're making the assumption that they view those 4-stars as better than the 3-stars they have committed. Based on Jimbo's history I don't think that's wise. They took guys like Freeman and Werner when they were 2-stars and took them over more highly rated guys at the time. And they've continued to do so over the years. The coaches board rarely lines up with rankings, just sayin...

And to add, what makes any of you think Johnson is elite?

The kid's a good player but at the opening he measured 5'9 170 and ran 4.7. He was also shaky at best in coverage. I think the fact that he's been talked on on y'alls board for a few years is clouding the evaluation of him. Just because y'all think he's elite doesn't mean he is. Not trying to bash him or anything because I'd take him at UF but some of you make it sound like he's a sure fire stud at the next level and he's not that caliber of prospect.

The kid's a good player but at the opening he measured 5'9 170 and ran 4.7. He was also shaky at best in coverage. I think the fact that he's been talked on on y'alls board for a few years is clouding the evaluation of him. Just because y'all think he's elite doesn't mean he is. Not trying to bash him or anything because I'd take him at UF but some of you make it sound like he's a sure fire stud at the next level and he's not that caliber of prospect.

he doesn't have 5 star measurables nor the athletic stats, but by all accounts (and from several credible evaluators that I trust), he just has 'it' when its game time and the lights are on. just a pure playmaker.

Advertisement

he doesn't have 5 star measurables nor the athletic stats, but by all accounts (and from several credible evaluators that I trust), he just has 'it' when its game time and the lights are on. just a pure playmaker.

Maybe so. But the point is he's hardly can't miss. Prospects that lack the physical stuff can excel on the HS level but it doesn't always translate.

this is true.

Maybe so. But the point is he's hardly can't miss. Prospects that lack the physical stuff can excel on the HS level but it doesn't always translate.

True, but there are some prospects that make it pretty obvious that they will produce on the next level. Sean Spence was one of those guys. He was very undersized and had average speed, but everyone raved about him and knew he would produce on the next level. Jaquan is that type of prospect to me as well.

Reminds me of a player like Ahmad Black, doesn't have the idea measurables, but just makes plays

Advertisement
All good points. Canemang, that's actually a pretty good example for Quan. I thought for sure Black would be a JAG but he just made plays.

If we lose him this staff has no one to blame but themselves.

No they don't .. if we lose him we lose him... y'all want him for his leadership.. I want a big, physical, fast safety.. Why is that so **** hard to find.
I'm sure he was all county because of his leadership abilities. I swear this fan base is full of idiots.

For all the people that's starting to doubt his skills
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOn5T1E_oLo&list=UUkEEK9TGnH5zhjtNWmbZ2iA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc249aNTJ7M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGUyfnQ4V2w

Great it's a phucking highlight tape.. Let's see what he does on the collegiate level.. Like I said I'll gladly eat crow, but I don't have to suck off players because people like you and the phucking ridler do. I played in college... I'm just saying stop whiny and acting like a bunch of skirts.. Every year it's the same phuckers whining about if we don't get him we failed.

Why you so mad bruh? 34 is supposed to be the best year of your life

All good points. Canemang, that's actually a pretty good example for Quan. I thought for sure Black would be a JAG but he just made plays.

People here may be a bit biased but you will always have that when a kid is successful for so long in what is the toughest football environment there is for a high schooler. Just saying I hear ya with the stats and measurables but the kid balls out when the lights come on. That's what we've been lacking.

Advertisement
From what little I've seen, I would take him.

At the same time, the road to College Football Stardom is paved with formerly dominant high school players. Sometimes they play in a weak conference. Sometimes they are simply more physically mature than 99% of their competition. Sometimes the scheme they play in allows them to shine.

Of course, this works both ways. Sometimes guys are undervalued and overlooked by recruiting services for some of the same reasons.

I'm just saying, D1 has a way of exposing people so I'm open to the possibility that some of the message board messiahs may not be all they appear when put to the scrutiny of college evaluations.

Save this thread, this thread is going to be hilarious in a year or two. Guys just are clueless.

Advertisement
Back