Jaquan Johnson….

Nice, JJ is the the A+ defensive commit this class needed.

We win 9+ games and we'll have a amazing class.

Advertisement
So far, maybe the most disappointing recruit since I started following recruiting. Not that I think he will be the greatest, but I thought he was going to be the leader of the class and now it sounds like he might not even be in it.

Gotta smgdh at this kind of statement. Before a single ball has even been kicked in anger in 2014 we are saying stuff like this. Yeah, recruiting has changed. But we can´t expect every kid to commit before their senior season just because we love the U.

He doesn't want to come here!

Well.....apparently he does.

That won't last.

He'll bail when the team is 5-6 with one + a bowl to go.

/seriously though, this is huge for the coaches and the 2015 class.

Lol love the optimistic thinking of our most loyal fans

JJ is a genuine kid i dont think he would commit and then flip personally, he may not have been one of our first commits but with him here now this early trust me it will pay dividends just wait and watch.

Advertisement
He doesn't want to come here!

Well.....apparently he does.

That won't last.

He'll bail when the team is 5-6 with one + a bowl to go.

/seriously though, this is huge for the coaches and the 2015 class.

Lol love the optimistic thinking of our most loyal fans

JJ is a genuine kid i dont think he would commit and then flip personally, he may not have been one of our first commits but with him here now this early trust me it will pay dividends just wait and watch.

Especially with all the other kids from '14 and '15 committed. Then Tim and Ty comin...JJ is here to stay.

Advertisement
Back