Jaquan Johnson….

Johnson and Irvin are not coming here.

You guys should look at that Cronkite thread and see what we're up against here.

Unless something changes.

LMAO we're not up against anything. This fanbase is so idiotic sometimes.

I was with someone directly tied to Tim's recruitment all day today....stop the ******* panic you psychos and just let the process play out. We're in the drivers seat for both.

Same dude who was flipping out about Njoku and claiming he was a replacement for Lane and countless other recruits is calling our fanbase idiotic? Pretty ******* hilarious bruh.

I never claimed he was a replacement for those guys, but others did and yes its stupid to move Njoku to LB. Bruh.

That being said, going ape **** about kids who haven't committed because one is related to Michael Irvin and because the other hasn't committed yet is stupid. Then throwing **** against the way saying we're up against outside factors when it comes to said kids. Quan maybe, but not Tim and not Cronkrite.

Advertisement
"I never claimed he was a replacement for those guys, but others did and yes its stupid to move Njoku to LB. Bruh."

Nothing stupid about it. 2 weeks practicing at LB in his first camp isn't hampering his growth if he is such a prospect at jumbo WR or flex TE. Specifically for a kid who played on both sides of the ball full time in high school.

Ryan Bartow

Ryan Bartow
Badge
Ryan Bartow
(4410)
14 months
PM UserFollow User
3 hours ago 3 hours ago
FSU isn't really even recruiting Johnson.

I posted the latest on Jaquan a few days ago on this site.

He gave me his Top 3 in order of Miami, Florida and South Carolina.

Flagging off Quote
Follow me on Twitter @RyanBartow

hmmm...........

Is this 14 months old a lot can change in 14 months

Adam Krohn ‏@AKRivals Aug 15
4-star ATH Jaquan Johnson declaires #Noles his leader, with #Canes and #Gators close behind. (http://bit.ly/1uYRKyx )
Bartow posted this earlier today.

Ryan Bartow

Ryan Bartow
Badge
Ryan Bartow
(4410)
14 months
PM UserFollow User
3 hours ago 3 hours ago

Flagging off Quote

hmmm...........

4-star ATH Jaquan Johnson declaires #Noles his leader, with #Canes and #Gators close behind. (http://bit.ly/1uYRKyx )

Well....**** on my cheerios, recruiting.

Ryan Bartow

Ryan Bartow
Badge
Ryan Bartow
(4410)
14 months
PM UserFollow User
3 hours ago 3 hours ago

Flagging off Quote

hmmm...........

Well....**** on my cheerios, recruiting.
Yeah.......... http://sports.yahoo.com/miami/football/recruiting/player-Jaquan-Johnson-131760 I looked there and I dont see the article. Now considering that link posted before is from rivals it doesnt make much sense that Rivals doesnt have that article under his profile. Ill just take Pete or any other writer here for my info

Advertisement
Ryan Bartow

Ryan Bartow
Badge
Ryan Bartow
(4410)
14 months
PM UserFollow User
3 hours ago 3 hours ago

Flagging off Quote

hmmm...........

Shocking considering he isn't a take for FSU.

Johnson and Irvin are not coming here.

You guys should look at that Cronkite thread and see what we're up against here.

I was with someone directly tied to Tim's recruitment all day today....stop the ******* panic you psychos and just let the process play out. We're in the drivers seat for both.

Same dude who was flipping out about Njoku and claiming he was a replacement for Lane and countless other recruits is calling our fanbase idiotic? Pretty ******* hilarious bruh.

I never claimed he was a replacement for those guys, but others did and yes its stupid to move Njoku to LB. Bruh.

That being said, going ape **** about kids who haven't committed because one is related to Michael Irvin and because the other hasn't committed yet is stupid. Then throwing **** against the way saying we're up against outside factors when it comes to said kids. Quan maybe, but not Tim and not Cronkrite.

I'm with Hall on this one. You come rolling in negging the staff for the Njoku move like you have a clue, now your the ******* recruiting prophet with Irvin, Cronk and JJ.

Thanks, but I'll make my judgments without your negative bull****.

And for the record, I spent my day drinking beers with family and friends unrelated to recruits and feel as strongly about the info I did not get about Miami recruiting as the info you got today.

Njoku cannot replace a guy like Lane just need to throw that out there. That was a fail by this staff and I don't wanna mope about it cuz then I get moped out. All I know is this staff better land JJ and TI.

I'm with Hall on this one. You come rolling in negging the staff for the Njoku move like you have a clue, now your the ******* recruiting prophet with Irvin, Cronk and JJ.

And for the record, I spent my day drinking beers with family and friends unrelated to recruits and feel as strongly about the info I did not get about Miami recruiting as the info you got today.

Lol God forbid someone questions this staff right? Wake up and realize that they can and do make plenty of personnel mistakes. If a kid is coming in at receiver, actually making some plays in practice...why move him? Why not shirt him and have him bulk up for his eventual move to TE? LB move came totally out of the dark but I'm not surprised this board goes ape **** when someone calls out the staff.

Lmao @ questioning my source on this. Pete can vouch for me when it comes to who I get this info from and I'll leave it at that. They're VERY close to Tim and his recruitment. So **** off.

Advertisement
The fact that FSU isn't going to take Jaquan or Cole will be a mistake on their part because they're both gonna ball at Miami

Lol God forbid someone questions this staff right? Wake up and realize that they can and do make plenty of personnel mistakes. If a kid is coming in at receiver, actually making some plays in practice...why move him? Why not shirt him and have him bulk up for his eventual move to TE? LB move came totally out of the dark but I'm not surprised this board goes ape **** when someone calls out the staff.

Lmao @ questioning my source on this. Pete can vouch for me when it comes to who I get this info from and I'll leave it at that. They're VERY close to Tim and his recruitment. So **** off.

We need talented athletes at LB after two got bounced. Without adding talented depth on the defensive side of the ball we won't withstand the long season. Why not try Njoku there? It is summer camp. With the depth at receiver, why not try to get talent on the field in practice and see how it looks.

Apparently it is a battle of posters with sources when it comes to outside factors with some saying there are and others saying there are not. In recruiting and SFL recruiting specifically there are always some outside factors at play.

All coaching staffs make mistakes. This one has made its fair share. Constantly dogging them on a recruiting board players and families read seems counterproductive to the goal of getting the best players at Miami.

Ryan Bartow

Ryan Bartow
Badge
Ryan Bartow
(4410)
14 months
PM UserFollow User
3 hours ago 3 hours ago

Flagging off Quote

hmmm...........

Shocking that Bartow posted yesterday that he had a top 3 of Miami, UF, Sourh Carolina? I guess.

Advertisement
Ryan Bartow

Ryan Bartow
Badge
Ryan Bartow
(4410)
14 months
PM UserFollow User
3 hours ago 3 hours ago

Flagging off Quote

hmmm...........

Shocking that Bartow posted yesterday that he had a top 3 of Miami, UF, Sourh Carolina? I guess.
And shocking that besides that link that interview can't be found. Under Johnsons profiles with all of his interviews in the past that one somehow just disappeared

And shocking that besides that link that interview can't be found. Under Johnsons profiles with all of his interviews in the past that one somehow just disappeared

It disappeared on U day.

You think they woke up the other morning and said, "Let's fck up Njoku and move him to LB. We don't really need extra depth there. And he could help us more at WR, but let's just fck him up."?

Or do you think as summer practice has progressed and with Kirby getting dinged up that they felt they really needed some extra depth at LB, so they took a kid with great measurables for a LB/edge rusher and some experience playing the position and moved him there?

Situations are fluid with injuries and guys getting kicked out. You either adapt on the fly or get caught with your pants down a few weeks down the road if we lose a couple more LBs. Then everyone in here would be crying about how we have 12 WRs and no LBs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back