Jaquan Johnson….

Advertisement
Advertisement
image.jpg
Johnson and Irvin are not coming here.

You guys should look at that Cronkite thread and see what we're up against here.

Unless something changes.

LMAO we're not up against anything. This fanbase is so idiotic sometimes.

I was with someone directly tied to Tim's recruitment all day today....stop the ******* panic you psychos and just let the process play out. We're in the drivers seat for both.

View attachment 24635
Johnson and Irvin are not coming here.

You guys should look at that Cronkite thread and see what we're up against here.

Unless something changes.

LMAO we're not up against anything. This fanbase is so idiotic sometimes.

I was with someone directly tied to Tim's recruitment all day today....stop the ******* panic you psychos and just let the process play out. We're in the drivers seat for both.

Good call by Canesbball. Crow is tasty.

Advertisement
Can't wait for some more crow eating a few years from now for some select few posters.

Advertisement
Ball out Mr. Johnson and I'll gladly take some of that crow that thread is eating..

I'm eating crow to *** it, but how much gey is it for people to post old posts that he wasn't coming? I wonder if they did that when Collin Bostwick cook lane Bryant kids that's spurned us. They never bumped that ****.

I admit I was wrong but I still think he will have an ok impact but can be very good down the road, I agree he gotta improve his speed at this level though cuz dat **** won't fly in college.

Advertisement
Ball out Mr. Johnson and I'll gladly take some of that crow that thread is eating..

I'm eating crow to *** it, but how much gey is it for people to post old posts that he wasn't coming? I wonder if they did that when Collin Bostwick cook lane Bryant kids that's spurned us. They never bumped that ****.

I admit I was wrong but I still think he will have an ok impact but can be very good down the road, I agree he gotta improve his speed at this level though cuz dat **** won't fly in college.

Charisma, instinct, football IQ, leadership and impact on local recruiting are all more important than his "ok impact" on the field - which is only your personal opinion as a fan. (Unless you are a local scout or a coach who coached him or coached against him)

Charisma, instinct, football IQ, leadership and impact on local recruiting are all more important than his "ok impact" on the field - which is only your personal opinion as a fan. (Unless you are a local scout or a coach who coached him or coached against him)

Nah I hear u, he's a take regardless just because of those things. This the type of kid who leaves and then we later hate his fkin guts cuz he's in garnet and gold or orange and blue. It does look as if the staff is recruiting better without the cloud but until they start reeling in elite DTs a lot of the talent on d will be wasted.

Advertisement
Back