Jaquan Johnson….

Miamicane

Sophomore
Jaquan listed UM second to FSU according to canesport this morning. Big deal or what? we can't lose this guy he's the future leader of this defense

Advertisement
wait until after the season. If we don't get to the ACC title game and finish with double digit wins, then we probably deserve to lose him. Its time to show recruits that we are close to contending.

gotta think FSU regresses this season after losing more players to draft not to mention losing pruitt. i'm thinking they lose at least 2-3 games and jameis stock falls which can only help us. high projected QBs get picked apart and UF is a train wreck.. as long as our momentum keeps trending up we're in good shape

Advertisement
gotta think FSU regresses this season after losing more players to draft not to mention losing pruitt. i'm thinking they lose at least 2-3 games and jameis stock falls which can only help us. high projected QBs get picked apart and UF is a train wreck.. as long as our momentum keeps trending up we're in good shape

Lost 13 players to the NFL draft (school record) before they won the MNC last season. They're recruited well enough to accumulate a great deal of depth. Don't kid yourself, they are still loaded.

hopefully Najeh Davenport releases the U Reloaded right around signing day too….remind these guys why they've always wanted to be a part of the U legacy

Who cares...I'll go on record and say it.I don't think he's gonna be anything special in college.

Just to give people an idea of how his mind has changed so much on FSU, there was a point this summer he didn't want to even visit them let alone consider them as an option and then he visited and had a great time while up there. With the chances of the UF staff not making it past this season and after his visit there FSU is a serious option for Johnson now but he still has the Canes up there.

Wins or losses aren't going to effect his decision, for Quan it's about the feeling he gets from the team and school.

Advertisement
Not being a recruiting mope in any way this just has felt more like a Khairi Clark situation for a long time. I dunno. Hope I'm wrong. I didn't think much of Clark but JJ is going to be **** good. No ******* way I want to see him at FSU of all places

Was supposedly very high on UF at one point and now has FSU on top. I know some talked early in the game how this kid was a Cane but I swear it feels to me like the kid is looking to get out of town.

I don't think anyone knows at this point - not even Johnson. Early UM lean, then UF, now FSU and it's only August.

Advertisement
Uga is creeping and being pushed there…the interest in fsu is real…ultimately his best bet depth wise is to attend um

Man I don't care where that kid goes it wouldn't be the first time we lost a top guy the show must go on with or without you this is a team sport and one man cant make us

So UM was behind UF now its FSU. One consistent is UM near the top. I still feel good that ultimately staying home will have the most pull.

Advertisement
200.gif

Just to give people an idea of how his mind has changed so much on FSU, there was a point this summer he didn't want to even visit them let alone consider them as an option and then he visited and had a great time while up there. With the chances of the UF staff not making it past this season and after his visit there FSU is a serious option for Johnson now but he still has the Canes up there.

Wins or losses aren't going to effect his decision, for Quan it's about the feeling he gets from the team and school.

Been saying this, its funny about the FSU thing, he was ****ed that one of the coaches didnt know who he was

Advertisement
Back